Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Seeing as we are continuing to have armed occupations of state legislatures by anti-masker groups who are upset about COVID-19 precautions and restrictions, I doubt these people will be receptive to anything that is actually conducive to addressing the pandemic.

• Like 2

The most recent one was Idaho, which involved law enforcement restricting access to an open session to enforce social distancing and mask guidelines, which resulted in the protestors pushing through the law enforcement, breaking through the main glass door, and filling the seating area to normal max capacity, while they menaced with their weapons and jeer.

Edit - To be clear, not all of the "protestors" were armed, nor in the same capacity as the lunatics who line the streets with assault rifles.

Edited by SwAg

I googled and nothing showed up so it must not be a huge story yet or I have to look for more than 5 2nds.

Either way that sounds pretty ****ty

Edit: I skimmed a CNN article. I dont get what they are protesting since it sounds like Idaho has very few restrictions.  And it talks about people upset that they aren't doing enough to slow the spread in hotspots

Edited by vikesfan89

5 hours ago, theJ said:

omg omg omg i have to tell you about one i heard about yesterday.

I'll toe the line appropriately here.

My wife teaches at a private christian school.  They are in school, 5 days/week.  Masks required for everyone K-12, just like DeWine mandated.  EXCEPT there was one parent who filed to allow her child to go without a mask "for religious reasons".  Which the school allowed.

...let that sink in, and you'll arrive at the same question i have for this situation.

Face Palm GIF

I find that whole “survival of the fittest” mentality is usually only taken my those who fancy themselves as fit.

Must kinda suck to be one of those people who aren’t fit for one reason or another and have all these people around you acting so cavalier.

Would also suck too if you were wrong about just how fit you or your family members are...

• Like 2