Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Ramssuperbowl99 generalizing and stereotyping a group of people that he's generalized and stereotyped no less than 17 times throughout this thread again?

Shocking.

I am shocked. 

I am so profoundly shocked I'm electrified with shock. 

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Ramssuperbowl99 generalizing and stereotyping a group of people that he's generalized and stereotyped no less than 17 times throughout this thread again?

Shocking.

I am shocked. 

I am so profoundly shocked I'm electrified with shock. 

Are you sure you aren't sitting on an electric fence?

1 hour ago, pwny said:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/covid-19-can-wreck-your-heart-even-if-you-havent-had-any-symptoms/ 

Evidence shows that COVID can cause heart damage even if you’re asymptomatic. 

“The hospitals is callin’ everybudy who dies a ‘rona deth, even if they died from a hart atak and had no simptims” 

• Like 4

Just now, TVScout said:

The Failed Experiment of Covid Lockdowns New data suggest that social distancing and reopening haven’t determined the spread

https://trendmacro.com/system/files/20200901TrendMacroLuskinWSJ.pdf

Yeah, what I've gathered through my less-than-amateur level of disease reading and how it spreads is that you're at significantly low risk outside or in large areas with few people.

The biggest risk is enclosed places and long periods in such enclosed places.  The more crowded the higher the risk. 

I feel generally safe right now.  I don't do crowded places.  I don't work in or stay in small areas. 

I feel like as long as I wear a mask while out in public and wash my hands frequently I am significantly low risk in getting it. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, what I've gathered through my less-than-amateur level of disease reading and how it spreads is that you're at significantly low risk outside or in large areas with few people.

The biggest risk is enclosed places and long periods in such enclosed places.  The more crowded the higher the risk. 

I feel generally safe right now.  I don't do crowded places.  I don't work in or stay in small areas. 

I feel like as long as I wear a mask while out in public and wash my hands frequently I am significantly low risk in getting it. 

This is all pretty much correct.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is all pretty much correct.

It was everything I could do not to quote and say "masks won't do you any good" just to see if I could start a ridiculous argument, move gradually to the background, then kick my feet up and watch the fallout.