Raiders sign WR Nelson Agholor

oakdb36

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

lol... Seth still getting shade and hasn't played of the Raiders since 2018. 

For an undrafted free agent he played pretty well for us.  He blocked very well and gave his all.  I never understood the hate.  He never should have been more than 3-4 WR

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

https://sisdatahub.com/players/2256

it appears his drops weren’t THAT bad.  Philly fans are typically overreacting babies in my experience.

It was the fact his drops were always in game clinching moments, he was the anti-clutch. Philly fans are obviously going to overreact to that considering they were a hairline close to missing the playoffs this year due to poor WR play and injuries.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

For an undrafted free agent he played pretty well for us.  He blocked very well and gave his all.  I never understood the hate.  He never should have been more than 3-4 WR

For a while he was the third option In the passing game which he shouldn’t of been. I think that’s where I was felt like he was overexposed ( not his fault ) 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Welcome to Raider Nation @Drained , it’s unfortunate the Texans no longer have fans 

Yes, it's very sad. You will never find any sympathy towards O'Brien from me. I know the Raiders have a lot of painful memories too but all I can think of is at least you guys got a first for Cooper and didn't have to pay him 100 million in 2020 for his butter fingers lol

• Like 6

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Had a solid 2017 and 2018 and fell off big last year. Worth a shot to see if he can put it together. 

Should be a nice battle for our 4th/5th WR spots (assuming we draft someone at #12) between Agholor, Jones, Doss, Gafford, and Ateman. 

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Wouldnt be shocked if he's this years Ryan Grant/JJ Nelson. Guys who have had some success in the league but ultimately dont last here.

Meh signing...we'll see

Yea he could be on his way out of the league or he could make a veteran leap. He also brings PR potential as well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Wouldnt be shocked if he's this years Ryan Grant/JJ Nelson. Guys who have had some success in the league but ultimately dont last here.

Meh signing...we'll see

Any kind of injury and he is definitely done here. He betta not miss any training camp time. 

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Should be a nice battle for our 4th/5th WR spots (assuming we draft someone at #12) between Agholor, Jones, Doss, Gafford, and Ateman. 

Agholor is clearly better than that lot. He's the #2 until an eventual rookie can unseat him.  He has skills those others don't.

• Like 2