Sign in to follow this  
HoboRocket

Chiefs Sign Jordan Ta'Amu

Posted (edited)

Great get for them. Long term backup with starter potential for cheap, replaces the corpses of Chad Henne and Matt Moore. If he shows out on PS tape enough get a usable asset for him. This is the kind of move smart teams make. I wanted him in Buffalo behind Allen.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

I wanted the Eagles to draft him as Wentz' back up. He looked good at the shrine game too. He's a perfect example of why the XFL needs to keep existing.

Great pickup.  I liked him before the 2019 draft.  Shocked he wasn't drafted.  Even more shocked he didn't make it as an UFA.  

29 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I wanted the Eagles to draft him as Wentz' back up. He looked good at the shrine game too. He's a perfect example of why the XFL needs to keep existing.

yeah i wanted to sign him for the birds. 

1 hour ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Uh oh, I smell a QB controversy brewing in KC

patrick mahomes is a child that puts ketchup on everything. Jordan should start. 

I'm happy for Ta'amu. He showed some great speed, energy, and charisma in St. Louis. Kansas City is getting a good one.

Great place for him to go for a few years, playing the long game.

ye, I always figured Mahomes' best years were behind him. In a couple years him and Brady could call games together. 

On 3/23/2020 at 8:05 PM, ninjapirate said:

patrick mahomes is a child that puts ketchup on everything. Jordan should start. 

I still owe a ketchup steak that I promised I'd eat if Mahomes won us a superbowl.  So I have that to look forward to.  I'm waiting till my Rams fan brother in law invites us over for his dry burnt steaks.  

50 minutes ago, Piquel said:

I still owe a ketchup steak that I promised I'd eat if Mahomes won us a superbowl.  So I have that to look forward to.  I'm waiting till my Rams fan brother in law invites us over for his dry burnt steaks.  

if its charcoal that's acceptable. 

Seems like a good fit for both parties really.  Good place to learn for Ta'amu, and a backup who you're not going to have to tinker with the offense much for.