FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

10 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Akers was who I was deciding between he and Prince on.  Great move up and pick.

Thank you. We knew snagging Akers or CEH was our last opportunity to land a dynamic player that can make an impact year 1. James Conner is in a contract year and hasn't been reliable in terms of staying healthy. Akers played on a terrible team/offense/o-line for 3 years and still managed to put up incredible numbers and break some of Dalvin Cook's records. With Big Ben coming back from injury and only having 2 seasons left, we need to maximize our window to win a Super Bowl and having a dominant running game is crucial. 

Not to mention, Akers checks all of the boxes of what the Steelers look to draft: Underclassman, P5 School, Met with at combine/pro day, High Character, and terrific leader. 

Steelers/Big Ben's weapons now consist of: James Conner, Cam Akers, Derek Watt, Vance McDonald, Eric Ebron, JuJu, Dionte Johnson, James Washington, and Deon Cain

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

mpd: I have too many picks I'll never use them!

also mpd: Anyone wanna trade up?

Don’t get smart. im not clever enough to match you but the theory for anyone entertaining your logic is this.

we could move down a few spots and use otc pick plus lower picks to secure a 4th. 

15 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Don’t get smart. im not clever enough to match you but the theory for anyone entertaining your logic is this.

we could move down a few spots and use otc pick plus lower picks to secure a 4th. 

Did I hear secure a 4th? hmmm... I know a team with an extra 4th...

• Like 1