College Football 25

Ty21

3 hours ago, August4th said:

wishlist for this?

I want

- very active transfer portal pool

- Ability to customize the playoffs. 4 teams, 8 teams, 16 teams etc...

- Create a School

- Create a bowl

- all FCS schools and their seasons be involved

These things are HUGE for me, especially the playoff creation. 8 or 16 Teams would be sick.

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don't even care that it's EA, take my money! Hope to god it's nothing like Madden though. Please keep MUT far away!

part of the marketability is in the likeness to the real players, which aren't really feasible here. At least for now. They'll have something similar to it, but hopefully they still have a really good dynasty mode. That's the most important thing all in all.

• Like 1

I’m fine with it being a reskinned ncaa 14 honestly. But things I would want at minimum:

- gameplay to feel different from madden, have a different team on it than that *******es that have made madden since 2012. 

- recruiting upgrade. Pre-14, you could call each recruit individually and have some kind of rapport. In 14, you just assign points and don’t have to do anything really the rest of the season lol

-transfer portal and playoffs. Transferring in 2014 was barebones, I seldom ever even got an interested transfer offer after year one of each dynasty and playoffs is obvious for why it’s needed lol. 

-unique feels for teams would be cool. When you’re going to play against Clemson or Bama the atmosphere should feel significantly different than when you’re in Miami (Oh)

-my player mode in line with ncaa 07 where you start in hs, maybe get courted by colleges (this time in the modern way) go to class, sustain a GPA, get to choose your dorm or apartment which is where you sim, progress, do whatever each week. Scrap the face of the franchise storyline madden has done the last few years. They kinda tried with it but it’s so ****ing bad it should’ve just died with 2k in 2015. Just do the old 07 throwback to career modes and throw in extra goodies too. 

-alternate jerseys 

-recruiting difficulty, make it realistic. If you pick to build a dinky 1* school, it will be earth shattering if you secure a 5* prospect. My dynasties are all always ruined cause by year 3-4 I’m OP. 

-No ****ing MUT incarnation, or if you’re going to do it, don’t compromise the entire rest of the game for it

-Make each games release feel fresh and unique or don’t release every year. 

-listen to the fans 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, catcheryea said:

did you know Auburn QB #10's father, Auburn QB #10, also played quarterback at auburn

That’s nothing, Auburn QB #10’s grandpa “Deez Nuts” won the national championship with SMU 27 years in a row 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

part of the marketability is in the likeness to the real players, which aren't really feasible here. At least for now. They'll have something similar to it, but hopefully they still have a really good dynasty mode. That's the most important thing all in all.

If I’m thinking how to be money grubbing, I could see them adding ways to speed up getting your school to being the next Bama.

Like you can play a bunch of seasons and slowly build up cred to get more top recruits, which helps you get funding from School admins for new facilities/upgrades. Or you can get that from boosts. I hate it but it’d be the way to suck money out of people. 

Could also see them charging for alternate Jerseys again. (Were those free?) 

In general I hope they let us do stuff with Uniforms again, same with madden.

43 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If I’m thinking how to be money grubbing, I could see them adding ways to speed up getting your school to being the next Bama.

Like you can play a bunch of seasons and slowly build up cred to get more top recruits, which helps you get funding from School admins for new facilities/upgrades. Or you can get that from boosts. I hate it but it’d be the way to suck money out of people

They already had this in NCAA 14.  Your players attributes year to year based on a multiplier x your school * rating.  So if you had the same player with a 1 star program as a 6 star, in his sophomore year he would be better on the 6 star team than the 1 star. 

You could bypass this by purchasing the elite training or whatever they called it package.  It was like $5.  

They also limited the amount of online leagues you could host.  If you wanted to have unlimited leagues you had to pay $5.  This I can see actually serving a purpose, the people using up the most on the servers should contribute more to maintain those servers.  

• Like 1