College Football 25

Ty21

I'm having some fun with Road to Glory because the gameplay is fun, but the mode itself is lacking in a lot of ways.  I will give them some slack because it has been 10-years and I wasn't expecting something on the level of 2K MyPlayer (in its prime, anyway), but it still feels empty 

If you aren't going to let us play in high school, that's fine, but we need something that not only gives your player an identity, but makes you feel connected to them.  I guess what I am getting at is that the mode lacks character, you know?  It doesn't feel alive.  You create a player, you choose whatever starting level you want, and then you practice, sim, and maybe play.  Sure every now and again you will get text messages where you make a choice and it has consequences, but that has become such a lazy and too relied-upon game design.  That doesn't mean you need to fill it with cutscenes, but give us something creative and interactive to do.  Instead of texts, why not exams or interviews?

Also, some of the loading screens in this game are a bit long.  You will notice them in RTG or Ultimate Team

I haven't touched Dynasty yet. Waiting for some good sliders to come out and the inevitable patches

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I'm having some fun with Road to Glory because the gameplay is fun, but the mode itself is lacking in a lot of ways.  I will give them some slack because it has been 10-years and I wasn't expecting something on the level of 2K MyPlayer (in its prime, anyway), but it still feels empty 

If you aren't going to let us play in high school, that's fine, but we need something that not only gives your player an identity, but makes you feel connected to them.  I guess what I am getting at is that the mode lacks character, you know?  It doesn't feel alive.  You create a player, you choose whatever starting level you want, and then you practice, sim, and maybe play.  Sure every now and again you will get text messages where you make a choice and it has consequences, but that has become such a lazy and too relied-upon game design.  That doesn't mean you need to fill it with cutscenes, but give us something creative and interactive to do.  Instead of texts, why not exams or interviews?

Also, some of the loading screens in this game are a bit long.  You will notice them in RTG or Ultimate Team

I haven't touched Dynasty yet. Waiting for some good sliders to come out and the inevitable patches

The thing I hate most about RTG is that generally speaking, the play calling is terrible and the plays you get to "audible" to in the screen are the same 2 plays every single time, and most of the time those plays are ALSO terrible!

Other than that, I'm having a pretty decently fun time in RTG with my player, but I've only played a handful of games haven't even gone through a full season yet.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danger said:

Finished the home uniform. 4 more to go

U45Ql7r.png

Anyone see where you change your school's star rating?

I don't have the game but I was watching a video on TeamBuilder and the guy mentioned it's the same as the team you replace in Dynasty mode.  Kinda weird

15 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Spent $100 on UT packs that I thought had legends . Boy was I wrong lol

If you are going to spend money on Ultimate Team, I highly recommend not doing it until 3-4 months down the road because that is when the best cards and "deals" happen.  I definitely wouldn't buy any packs right now because even if they were legends, they would almost certainly be made obsolete within 1-2 months.  And you wouldn't be able to auction them for as much as you would down the road because there aren't a lot of coins in circulation yet.

I'm going to sit on my 4500 points from pre-order for a long time.  I really hope they drop a Cam Newton card.  He isn't in Madden's UT.

Edited by iknowcool

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

If you are going to spend money on Ultimate Team, I highly recommend not doing it until 3-4 months down the road because that is when the best cards and "deals" happen.  I definitely wouldn't buy any packs right now because even if they were legends, they would almost certainly be made obsolete within 1-2 months.  And you wouldn't be able to auction them for as much as you would down the road because there aren't a lot of coins in circulation yet.

I'm going to sit on my 4500 points from pre-order for a long time.  I really hope they drop a Cam Newton card.  He isn't in Madden's UT.

Yeah I got excited lol l. I should’ve looked it up.

only complaint in the game is playing defense, and tackling is very weird.