LB: idk
CB: Jalen Ramsey
FS: John Johnson
SS: Adam Archuleta 
CB: Aneus Williams

K: GZ
P: Hekkar

HC: **** Vermil 

Edit: that defensive line tho.....maybe another Ram fan could fill in our linebackers....I don't remember any that really stand out sadly....

Gotta throw Mike Jones in there at LB just because of the tackle. 

21 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

You know you have a beastly defensive line when you have two Hall of Famers that couldn't make the cut.  :)

Minny's all-time D-line is devastating. Could easily go toe-to-toe with any other franchise's.

However, no way in hell I'm leaving John Randle off like you did, and I'm going Doleman on the end over Allen.

Doleman, Randle, Page, Eller

37 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Minny's all-time D-line is devastating. Could easily go toe-to-toe with any other franchise's.

However, no way in hell I'm leaving John Randle off like you did, and I'm going Doleman on the end over Allen.

Doleman, Randle, Page, Eller

I think Jared will end up in the HOF before all is said and done.  I sure don't have a problem with someone having a preference for Doleman over Jared Allen.  Both were great.  As far as Millard vs. Randle, I'd definitely take Millard.  The guy was a beast.

Edited by Uncle Buck

15 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I think Jared will end up in the HOF before all is said and done.  I sure don't have a problem with someone having a preference for Doleman over Jared Allen.  Both were great.  As far as Millard vs. Randle, I'd definitely take Millard.  The guy was a beast.

I wouldn't mind Jared Allen getting in, but he'd probably be just on the outside looking for me, personally (I'm very much a "small Hall" guys though, admittedly). His case is interesting: Everybody above him on the all-time sack list is either in the Hall, or still active. However, right below him are two players that are eligible, but not in the Hall (John Abraham, Leslie O'Neal)

On 4/1/2020 at 7:39 AM, JustAnotherFan said:

I'm not the type to list players who I never actually watched so I'll stick those who I have watched extensively enough to judge .

QB: McMahon
RB: Payton
RB: Forte
WR: Conway
WR: Marshall
TE: Olsen
LT: Covert
LG: Hilgenberg/Long
C: Kruetz
RG: Villareal(sp?)
RT: Van Horne

DE: Perry
DT: Hampton/Harris (short lived but the impact he had cannot be overlooked)
DT: Dent
DE: Peppers
LB: Briggs
LB: Singletary
LB: Urlacher
CB: Tillman
FS: Brown (short lived but the impact he had cannot be overlooked)
SS: Can't think of his name 
CB: Carrier

K: Gould
P: Maynard
ST: Hester

HC: Love Smith. 

I'm surprised you didn't have Luckman as your QB Halas as your best all time HC.

Edited by Pugger

10 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I'd say Hardy was probably the best LBer the Jaguars have ever had.  But Poz still belongs in the starting three imo.  Especially when you factor in not only how long he was there, but all the more "intangible" contributions he made to the team and the community.

I think the problem with him, is one of perception and recency.  That is, while he was really good for the Jaguars for quite a while...the rest of the team was utter trash around him for most of that time.  So the part of his Jaguars career that people remember most, is the more recent stuff at the tail end of it...where he'd lost more than a step and had started to become a real liability in coverage.

But yeah.  It feels like i must be missing somebody there...but i don't think i am.  I think that's just...the teams history at LBer i guess.  Got a few positions that are lackluster like that.  RB is really the only position where the team is stacked...going from Taylor straight to MJD for most of the teams existence is just pure luxury.  For the rest of it...Jaguars just happen to have a relatively short history, with a lot of bad players.

Mike Peterson, Daryl Smith....  u could argue Telvin smith being better then poz. 

QB: Dan Marino *HOF

HB: Ricky Williams

FB: Larry Csonka *HOF

WR: Paul Warfield *HOF

WR: Mark Clayton

TE: Randy McMichael

LT: Richmond Webb

LG: Bob Kuechenberg

C: Dwight Stephenson *HOF

RG: Larry Little *HOF

RT: Jake Long

RE: Jason Taylor *HOF

DT: Tim Bowens

DT: Bob Baumhower

LE: Cameron Wake

LB: Nick Buoniconti *HOF

LB: Zach Thomas

LB: John Offerdal

CB: Sam Madison

CB: Patrick Surtain

FS: Minkah Fitzpatrick

SS: **** Anderson--Hmm Richard?

K: Olindo Mare

P: Reggie Roby

ST: Wes Welker

Coach: Don Shula

Edited by john305

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Mike Peterson, Daryl Smith....  u could argue Telvin smith being better then poz. 

Smith and smith were both already on my list. Better than poz, maybe. But telvin specifically suffers from a super short career. He’s a footnote at best, as good as he was for his brief peak. They’re all there though. 

Peterson...I guess you could make an argument, but he’s super unmemorable for me. 

5 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Fixed.

Ugh.  No thanks.  Gary Anderson was PERFECT for the entire 1998 season, never missing a single field goal or extra point - except on the one single occasion we actually needed him to make one.  We probably would have gone 15-1 if he had missed all of his other kicks.  The one miss led to the most dominant team in franchise history missing out on going to the Super Bowl. >:(

You can have Gary Anderson.  I sure don't want him on any All-Time roster of mine. 

Edited by Uncle Buck

10 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Posluszny was projected to be much better than he was though, especially being a linebacker coming out of Penn State.  

He had a decent NFL career.  Wasn't terrible by any means.  

He definitely didn't start out with the right team.  Buffalo didn't give him much of a chance after the first preseason. 

Fred Taylor was a great RB for his longevity despite being so injury prone early on.  Nonetheless, he was still one of the better RBs of his time.  He played for 13 years.  Gave everything he had for Jacksonville. 

Maurice Jones Drew was....okay.  I don't think he was nearly as good as everybody made him out to be.  

He was a pretty good pass blocker, but only played for 9 years and started to look dispensable at the tail end of his career.  He had a solid rookie season and 3 good consecutive seasons in his prime, but RBs his size could actually play in the league for a much longer time than he did.  

Hey.  Don't you take RB away from me.  It's all the Jaguars have got really.  

I don't know how far off Poz was from what he was kinda "projected" to be.  I'd say he achieved pretty on par with expectations overall, in the end at least.  I still just think he spent too many of his prime years toiling away on garbage teams in a small market, completely out of the spotlight.  But the guy was a warrior.  One of the very precious few players on some of those teams who was likeable because he always gave it all, and wasn't a trash player taking a "Florida vacation".  Kind of one of the last of a dying breed of that type of beefy thumping LBer though as well.  Which in think influences perception.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Smith and smith were both already on my list. Better than poz, maybe. But telvin specifically suffers from a super short career. He’s a footnote at best, as good as he was for his brief peak. They’re all there though. 

Peterson...I guess you could make an argument, but he’s super unmemorable for me. 

Peterson was better then poz.  Hes also number 19 out of top 25 players in franchise history.  Between stroud Henderson and Peterson u weren't running the ball up the middle and Peterson was actually better in coverage then poz. 

Hes also holder of the best single season for mlb in team history and earned an ap 2nd team

Edited by LinderFournette

Gonna make it harder on myself and do just Titans, no Oilers.

QB: Steve McNair
RB: Eddie George
RB: Chris Johnson (Derrick Henry obviously has an argument here but two big backs doesn't make much sense)
WR: Derrick Mason
WR: AJ Brown (how sad is that, lol)
TE: Delanie Walker
LT: Michael Roos
LG: Bruce Matthews
C: Kevin Mawae
RG: Steve Hutchinson
RT: Taylor Lewan

DE: Jevon Kearse
DT: Albert Haynesworth
DT: Jurrell Casey
DE: Kyle Vanden Bosch
LB: David Thornton
LB: Keith Bullock
LB: Jayon Brown (really feel like I'm missing someone here, but eh)
CB: Samari Rolle
FS: Kevin Byard
SS: Blaine Bishop
CB: Cortland Finnegan

K: Rob Bironas
P: Brett Kern

HC: Jeff Fisher, I guess....lol

RB room, OL, K/P, and DL are all strengths. The rest could really benefit from having a history that goes back before 1999, lol.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:25 PM, Uncle Buck said:

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

HC: Bud Grant

QB: Fran Tarkenton
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Herschel Walker
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Cris Carter
WR: Anthony Carter
TE: Steve Jordan
LT: Gary Zimmerman
LG: Randall McDaniel
C: Mick Tingelhoff
RG: Steve Hutchinson
RT: Ron Yary

DE: Chris Dolman
DT: John Randle
DT: Alan Page
DE: Carl Eller
LB: Matt Blair
LB: Eric Kendricks
LB: Chad Greenway

CB: Bobby Bryant
FS: Paul Krause
SS: Joey Browner
CB: Antoine Winfield

K: Fred Cox
P: Mitch Berger
LS: Jared Allen

HC: Bud Grant

You know you have a beastly defensive line when you have two Hall of Famers that couldn't make the cut.  :)

That's how I'd roll with it. Added in HC as well and got Jared Allen on the team still :D

• Like 2