Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

When I died, this was my final PM to @Danger

I feel like Mook, TK3 and Missions are the final 3 - - but I am highly skeptical of bucs and RMIB. How did I do?

Not bad. Called 2 of them and was hot on the trails of the third. At the time I was under the impression that the mafia had cover roles, which is why I was suspect of @bucsfan333

Just now, Matts4313 said:

When I died, this was my final PM to @Danger

Not bad. Called 2 of them and was hot on the trails of the third. At the time I was under the impression that the mafia had cover roles, which is why I was suspect of @bucsfan333

You still died.

Give the new guy the real MVP.  You guys know I had scum nailed.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You still died.

Give the new guy the real MVP.  You guys know I had scum nailed.

Uhh, thats kinda the job of a powerless civ. I took a hit so that others could live. 

BTW - When I died we had 2 people with protections... and neither one of them had used it. Awful, awful play. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wait, what? No way. I call BS. Simply because he did a VC? Are you not recognizing my excellent job co-hosting... along with, ya know, the actual game play?!?!?!

Hey now. I did multiple VCs. :D

5 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

#RealMVP

On 10/2/2017 at 12:36 PM, LionsFTW said:

I'm confident neither Mission or Mookie is mafia. 

To be fair, other than tunneling on RMIB for about 5 days before he was killed I misread a lot. Not one of my better games, no doubt.

Thanks for the 250 pages. Unfortunately I need to balance more appropriately in the future and construct roles that don't encourage people to claim as much. Not always direct, but the civs just had way too much info this game.

Archived