Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

6 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

What do you all think of Everton’s business this window:

James for 25 million

Allan for 22 million

Doucoure for 20 million

Tomori on loan 

As a Liverpool fan I think it was much needed. They replaced their entire midfield which was horrendous. I like Allan, and I think if he can get over his issues (effort, punctuality etc.), he's going to be a steal. James I'm curious to see what sort of player is still there. I know Carlo likes him, but man he hasn't gotten consistent playing time for a bit. I think they've had a good window.

On 9/8/2020 at 3:43 PM, Oregon Ducks said:

What do you all think of Everton’s business this window:

James for 25 million

Allan for 22 million

Doucoure for 20 million

Tomori on loan 

I think it's really good! 

Not sure what James is now, but Carlo knows how to manage 'star' players like that. 

Granted, it's Matt Law who I trust about as far as I can throw (and I have to assume he's at least somewhat girthy), but there's scuttlebutt that Spurs are in talks to bring back Bale with Dele Alli going the other way to Real as part of the deal.

Bless you, Jose.  You're the gift that keeps on giving.

7 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

Reds are looking to sign Diogo Jota from the Wolves too. Which would give us some nice depth up front also.

Done deal. Nice signing.

Update Sep. 22:45: Liverpool and Wolves have hammered out an agreement. According to The Times reporter Paul Joyce, the Reds will pay €44 million initially, the deal can then rise to €49 million. In what will be officially a separate deal, Wolverhampton will receive Ki-Jana Hoever, who the club values at €5 million, that deal can grow to €10 million, including add-ons. 

Lots of excitement surrounding Bale going to Spurs. Bur for me the Reguilon signing is bigger in terms of improving the team. He is a fantastic young player and Spurs really needed a new left back. Bale will be great but not the player he was a few years ago.

8 hours ago, Dan said:

Lots of excitement surrounding Bale going to Spurs. Bur for me the Reguilon signing is bigger in terms of improving the team. He is a fantastic young player and Spurs really needed a new left back. Bale will be great but not the player he was a few years ago.

Reguilon is great but he will only be there a few years if he’s successful. RM has a pretty favorable buy-back clause.

4 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

ThAt seems steep for Jota.

It’s not exactly that price because we sold them a young RB who was 3rd or 4th choice here for 10M. 

apart from that we desperately needed some depth in the front 3 and between him, Taki and Shaq we have cover for the front 3 that isn’t completely terrible. Not to mention Origi as well. His underlying numbers too are really similar to Mane and they obviously popped for us so I’m assuming they think he might have that ability.