Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

I'm not sure if Orca's vote on Finn is a teammate distance gone awry with an unpredictable late swing, or genuine

Kind of lucked into it. Had a slight read of Fin playing dumb on purpose, Matts said vote him and I partly did to see if him or anyone else would, also thinking of Tk3s method of pushing someone at the deadline with no heat. Mostly boiled down to not wanting to vote Pickle, Swoosh, Matts and wanting to see if Matts would vote him

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ok I’ve read up.

Daboyle and Pickle are clearly scum and ET was smart not to CC before night. Right now I’d lean towards Pickle being less powered Mafia and trying to draw Trump out just before night and/or delay the inevitable one more night, or perhaps he’s OJ/Rudy.

Daboyle today and Pickle tomorrow.

Forge is likely Town, because otherwise he recruits me so that we can cause some mayhem and wreck the game, while then going out in a blaze of glory before the draft and giving our faction a head start.

The fact that most of you haven’t figured out who SwAg is yet disappoints me.

MSE is playing well and has ignored bait that I’ve put out there twice now, which actually concerns me, LOL.

1. So Pickle could be less powered Mafia trying to draw out a power role, then immediately you say or OJ/Rudy. So basically your just saying you think he is scum. Seems like wanting to add to the conversation by saying words with little actual input

2. So how would you be recruited?

3. Swag is vanilla or scum imo, what do you think he is?

4. What bait did you put forth, seems like a spot you would use to distance yourself with MSE

5. Most importantly, why claim Fauci D1 and potentially outing our power role early?

50 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im going to Rando tonights "jail" between @ET80 and @swoosh. Which leaves me out in the open to be converted. I am telling you all this because I am banking on there being a BG role that not listed. So, feel free to protect me tonight if you can.

We lynch daboyle tonight. Pickle tomorrow. 

I’m not even going to say anything.