NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion

zelbell

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He needs an audience to talk at when people who know him irl stop responding to his nonsense.

Truthfully if he talks down to people in real life like he does on the Internet when they disagree … he’s going to struggle to keep a friend. Part of me hopes his Internet character is a reuse though and his MC and EL usernames are just a caged up side of him he only allows to come out on the internet. Insulting, yes, but I am willing to be a punching bag if others in real life don’t have to.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Truthfully if he talks down to people in real life like he does on the Internet when they disagree … he’s going to struggle to keep a friend. Part of me hopes his Internet character is a reuse though and his MC and EL usernames are just a caged up side of him he only allows to come out on the internet. Insulting, yes, but I am willing to be a punching bag if others in real life don’t have to.

Yeah it’s just wild.

Like, he’s apparently thought everyone here is an idiot for god knows how long, but he seems compelled to keep coming back for conversations with said idiots.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah it’s just wild.

Like, he’s apparently thought everyone here is an idiot for god knows how long, but he seems compelled to keep coming back for conversations with said idiots.

Makes you really ponder what an idiot is. 🧐 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@big poppa pump I'm 100% with you, the nonwordsmithian charlatan makes me laugh audibly every single time I read it. And on the off chance he actually disappears, I'm going to continue the tradition and consider the torch passed to me.

Just don't use it in reference to @mtmmike cuz..........this may be the response

ghost-rider-soul.gif

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Empire Lies said:

Imagine being such a lame azz no life lookin azz internet goofy that on a random Monday night you comb through the old Live Watch/React 2020 1st Round Draft Thread from April of 2020 just to find a one liner positive reaction/take about uber talented Tackle Isaiah Wilson who fell in the 1st round and has now washed out of the league due to maturity issues so you can quote tweet and prove some point that some random guy you've never met got pre-draft assessments of players he's never interviewed wrong.

Then quoting a take from draft day about how great the Viking's draft was going b/c they gotLol.  Justin Jefferson who was thought to have fantastic on and off the field character followed by getting Jeff Gladney who was CB1 at the time for many who loved his on-field play disposition and that also the Vikings got good replacement value for Diggs.

tua-rent.gif

Clicked to go back to the quoted post and this same internet goofy actually liked the post about Isaiah Wilson at the time ... haha, the internet is undefeated ... you can't make this sh*t up 

giphy.gif

---

Real Sh*t ... ... this internet forum ish is for the birds ... I'm done with you lame azz mark azz goofies ... most of yall are just some nonwordsmithian charlatan that stay on some 

ho-shit-fenix-flexin.gif

I'm out dis bish ...

And NO...

The like for Isaiah Wilson happened last night right after the quote.

I click the like a lot on humor posts.

I'm sure you saw this in your notifications before and still felt the need to include this to try and solidify me as goofy.

Which most on this forum are already convinced of anyways.

Edited by malibuspeedrace
  • Like 1

@Empire Liesif you’re not sure where the door is at, I heard you can get a good view of it from the All-22...

don’t get so butthurt. If you want to be pompous, you gotta be prepared for the repercussions. 

Just like all great ...”empires”, they all crumble in the end because of Hubris. So it seems very fitting for you. It was a good run...

Edited by buno67
  • Like 2