NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion

zelbell

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

true story entourage GIF

Don't want it/doesn't deserve it, it's all the same.

Then again our hall should be more inclusive to the malibuspeedraces of the world. I suggest we find someone like malibuspeedrace and enshrine them so it proves we aren't keeping malibuspeedrace out just because he is unique with his particular life choices.

• Like 2

It really is an exclusive group. I don’t actually know who all is in it but I know there is a list somewhere. And I couldn’t tell you when the vote will take place for the next round, but I could probably tell you a couple names of people that will not be on my ballot. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It really is an exclusive group. I don’t actually know who all is in it but I know there is a list somewhere. And I couldn’t tell you when the vote will take place for the next round, but I could probably tell you a couple names of people that will not be on my ballot. 

How dare you nonwordsmithian charlatan!!!!!giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47hi30xiuuxmg6xnazm

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

How dare you nonwordsmithian charlatan!!!!!giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47hi30xiuuxmg6xnazm

Out of respect for his wishes I was actually thinking about @malibuspeedrace who wants no part in a sham trophy. 

200.gif

You might be onto something though. Can also confirm that Mike will be on my ballot in the off-chance he’s not been inducted to date. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

@Empire Liesif you’re not sure where the door is at, I heard you can get a good view of it from the All-22...

don’t get so butthurt. If you want to be pompous, you gotta be prepared for the repercussions. 

Just like all great ...”empires”, they all crumble in the end because of Hubris. So it seems very fitting for you. It was a good run...

Whow you are in good vojce hate to see this board if we beat New England patriots.