NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion

zelbell

18 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I just wonder if they think they could take him, groom him up, show him off in the preseason for a year or 2 and trade him for a better pick but man that is quite the long game for that. Thinking they can do a Jimmy G Patriots thing

The patriots didn’t do that intentionally. They had every intention on keeping him but Brady got him traded. This was just stupid they need talent now not 3 years from now. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I just wonder if they think they could take him, groom him up, show him off in the preseason for a year or 2 and trade him for a better pick but man that is quite the long game for that. Thinking they can do a Jimmy G Patriots thing

I mean, even if you do spend however many millions in cap space, practice reps, etc., you’d be lucky to recoup the pick you spent.

The only way that concept makes sense is a day 3 guy where the initial investment is minimal.

• 1 year later...
On 4/24/2020 at 12:04 AM, Mind Character said:

Vikings are one of the teams winning the draft so far.

Traded Diggs and got great value for a great player.

They end up getting Justin Jefferson and Jeff Gladney.

Fantastic players; fantastic on and off the field character.

Looking for Arnette talk.and came across this brilliance

Talk about a fantastic cold take

4 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Also 

no wonder the password was forgotten

a real empire of lies within this house of cards

4 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Looking for Arnette talk.and came across this brilliance

Talk about a fantastic cold take

Imagine being such a lame azz no life lookin azz internet goofy that on a random Monday night you comb through the old Live Watch/React 2020 1st Round Draft Thread from April of 2020 just to find a one liner positive reaction/take about uber talented Tackle Isaiah Wilson who fell in the 1st round and has now washed out of the league due to maturity issues so you can quote tweet and prove some point that some random guy you've never met got pre-draft assessments of players he's never interviewed wrong.

Then quoting a take from draft day about how great the Viking's draft was going b/c they gotLol.  Justin Jefferson who was thought to have fantastic on and off the field character followed by getting Jeff Gladney who was CB1 at the time for many who loved his on-field play disposition and that also the Vikings got good replacement value for Diggs.

tua-rent.gif

Clicked to go back to the quoted post and this same internet goofy actually liked the post about Isaiah Wilson at the time ... haha, the internet is undefeated ... you can't make this sh*t up 

giphy.gif

---

Real Sh*t ... ... this internet forum ish is for the birds ... I'm done with you lame azz mark azz goofies ... most of yall are just some nonwordsmithian charlatan that stay on some 

ho-shit-fenix-flexin.gif

I'm out dis bish ...

Edited by Empire Lies
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Empire Lies said:

Imagine being such a lame azz no life lookin azz internet goofy that on a random Monday night you comb through the old Live Watch/React 2020 1st Round Draft Thread from April of 2020 just to find a one liner positive reaction/take about uber talented Tackle Isaiah Wilson who fell in the 1st round and has now washed out of the league due to maturity issues so you can quote tweet and prove some point that some random guy you've never met got pre-draft assessments of players he's never interviewed wrong.

Then quoting a take from draft day about how great the Viking's draft was going b/c they gotLol.  Justin Jefferson who was thought to have fantastic on and off the field character followed by getting Jeff Gladney who was CB1 at the time for many who loved his on-field play disposition and that also the Vikings got good replacement value for Diggs.

tua-rent.gif

Clicked to go back to the quoted post and this same internet goofy actually liked the post about Isaiah Wilson at the time ... haha, the internet is undefeated ... you can't make this sh*t up 

giphy.gif

---

Real Sh*t ... ... this internet forum ish is for the birds ... I'm done with you lame azz mark azz goofies ... most of yall are just some nonwordsmithian charlatan that stay on some 

ho-shit-fenix-flexin.gif

I'm out dis bish ...

I’m just here wondering if you’re a better rapper than talent evaluator :)