A thousand posts for me and a million thanks to you all

Webmaster

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Congratulations again Webby!  The MoL loves Webby and I know the feeling is mutual. 

Likewise, although I do find self congratulatory posts like this to be a little tacky.

😉

• Like 6

As someone new to the party, thanks for keeping it going Webby.  Really appreciate all of the work that goes into this place, as I know from first hand experience running my own forums in the past.  

Also, I was hoping to have the Redskins forum get to 100,000 before you got to 1,000, but alas, you beat us.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Webmaster said:

This is my 1000th post

tenor.gif

So, between this and your actual account ( @Forge ) you've got...a lot of posts. A lot of likes, too.

It's been a pleasure working with you to make this site the best it can be - I sincerely thank you for it!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif

So, between this and your actual account ( @Forge ) you've got...a lot of posts. A lot of likes, too.

It's been a pleasure working with you to make this site the best it can be - I sincerely thank you for it!

I hope you’ve been compensated well.

• Like 1

Joined the site in 2006 IIRC, it is the only one that I have been a part of most of my internet life. 

The Browns forum is an awesome place, and evidently a part of my families place as my brother posts there too. 

Thanks for all your good work Webby. Hopefully another 15 years. 

Peace. 

• Like 1