1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

10 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

feels like it is time to close the draft thread and move into an appreciation thread if you ask me

But then all these priceless post draft takes wouldn't be on our first page. Those need to live on forever. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, R T said:

But then all these priceless post draft takes wouldn't be on our first page. Those need to live on forever. 

this thread should be post #1. 

he is not on rookie contract anymore, this guy is appreciating 

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Norm said:

Reading this thread is very fun btw

So many posters no longer with us (they didn't die perhaps but their takes sure as **** did).  How many 🏈 are allowed to give out per day?  The posters who were seething with anger in the early days of this thread that still post would certainly appreciate them.

• Like 2

On 4/24/2020 at 7:18 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

I thought it was a year too early to think about drafting a QB but thinking about it more; the upside is too good to ignore.

For those who say he sucks, I really don’t know what to tell you. I don’t know how you can watch him play and not see v the tools. He is the type of QB prospect you get excited over. Athleticism , build, arm talent, accuracy . And I hate using this term, but he has ‘it’ . He reminds me a lot of Pat Mahomes. The ceiling is through the roof. He’s the perfect type of prospect I would gamble on. 

I’ll still say it once more, he has a lot of Pat Mahomes in him. 

Always bet on tools. Love had/has elite tools and an elite character. 

On 5/7/2023 at 8:32 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

It’s so strange that the general public is so dismissive of Love.

Pre-draft everyone was saying he has special tools and just needed time to put it together. He’s gotten 3 years and we just traded a HOF QB for him to start. 

When he hits, I’m going to say it was a easy one project and people will say ‘it’s easy to say now with hindsight’ 

Now would be the time to play this card.