2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day Two

Kiltman

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

My theory and I think it is the most likely explanation is (given last year's Thorson pick) is that this team has a severe disconnect as to where to value backup QBs compared to the rest of the league. Instead of learning their lesson last year they thought they should invest in someone more talented. 

That's what happens when your team is run by someone who's not a football guy. 

You'd be correct. 

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

So Denzel Mims was wildly overrated 

Some people here thought he would go 21 LMAO.... As for the Hurts pick, WTF?!??!?!? I got nothing. I will say this - When Howie invested in the backup QB position, it sure as HECK paid off.

Edited by Wentz you dog you

This is almost as bad as Love to GB. Another opportunity to surround Wentz with viable targets and you spend a 2nd rd pick for a backup QB?

Miami has their Franchise QB, they wont be trading for our backup in 2 years! Damn dummies. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

This is almost as bad as Love to GB. Another opportunity to surround Wentz with viable targets and you spend a 2nd rd pick for a backup QB?

Miami has their Franchise QB, they wont be trading for our backup in 2 years! Damn dummies. 

No this is a million times worse. Rodgers is 36. Wentz is 27. What. The. Actual. Fresh. Hell. Are. We. In???????????????????????????????????????

10 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's way worse than Love to GB. At least that's an obvious succession plan

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No this is a million times worse. Rodgers is 36. Wentz is 27. What. The. Actual. Fresh. Hell. Are. We. In???????????????????????????????????????

I'm pretty sure rona killed me and now I'm in the 7th circle

• Like 1