2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day Two

Kiltman

Taysom Hill offense is predictable and inferior to Saints normal offense. Also, wasnā€™t he undrafted? The idea of using a 2nd justĀ to replicate what the Saints do with Taysom is outrageous.Ā 

Ā 

I dont even hate the idea ofĀ taking a QB early when Wentz hasnā€™t finished past 3 seasons, but reaching withĀ your 2nd on such a question mark!? Absurd. Had Love fallen, Iā€™d say sure go ahead, give us short term securiry at QBĀ and then trade bait... I mean Iā€™d still call it a questionable pick, but much more understandable than this nonsense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I can usually see the brighter side. This is just...just awful. Whatā€™s the best that can happen? Heā€™s used 10 plays a game and is an ok backup? Terrible.Ā 

Best case, a converted Hines Ward type WR?

Worst case, a cheap Taysom Hill knockoff wanna be that isn't!

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Best case, a converted Hines Ward type WR?

Worst case, a cheap Taysom Hill knockoff wanna be that isn't!

My theory and I think it is the most likely explanation is (given last year's Thorson pick) is that this team has a severe disconnect as to where to value backup QBs compared to the rest of the league. Instead of learning their lesson last year they thought they should invest in someone more talented.Ā 

That's what happens when your team is run by someone who's not a football guy.Ā 

• Like 1