2020 Draft Winners and losers

RaidersAreOne

Vikings - Picked 2 good players in Dantzler and Cleveland. Then traded away pick 105 and now have 13 picks tomorrow. Lots of great practice squad players to pick in the 6th and 7th round that bad teams like the Packers will steal from us to fill their roster. :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Vikings - Picked 2 good players in Dantzler and Cleveland. Then traded away pick 105 and now have 13 picks tomorrow. Lots of great practice squad players to pick in the 6th and 7th round that bad teams like the Packers will steal from us to fill their roster. :D

You guys have the rest of our draft. 

• Like 1

We got a playmaker to cover deep and play the slot. Was a huge need for us. Winfield Jr. was a great pick, in my opinion. Just hope he can stay healthy because he's a baller when he is.

We needed a back who can catch and pass block. Vaughn reportedly won 85% of his pass pro sets, which was third in the draft. He starting lining up outside last year. Caught 29 balls. Both of those things are exactly what BA said he wanted to find in a RB. He might've been available in the fourth. But we don't have a fourth due to trading up for Wirfs. So I can't complain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

With how absolutely chaotic undrafted free agency is about to be, being able to simply draft your priority guys is gonna be a big advantage.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

With how absolutely chaotic undrafted free agency is about to be, being able to simply draft your priority guys is gonna be a big advantage.

We came into the draft with 12 pick. With 4 rounds to go we have too many left. 9 or 10 picks would be fine.

Winners:

Saints won big getting Baun when they did. I panned the Ruiz pick yesterday, but they absolutely rebounded here. 

Baltimore reloading their LB corps nicely

Losers:

Patriots. Two TEs back to back seems a bit much, and Asiasi was a reach considering they gave up a 4th to move up for him. 

Raiders. The Muse pick was inexplicably questionable. I like the Bowden and Edwards picks on their own, but back to back with the other needs? They should pay off, but I wonder who we'll ultimately miss out on by taking them where we did.