2020 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Just now, Striker said:
3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Well there it is. This draft class gets a resounding F. 

Hopefully Love ends up working out because he needs to save this class

They haven't even been to minicamp.

You're right. So we will rate it again in 3 years after we see how the players turn out. Doesn't stop anyone from rating it right after it's done

As of now, it is an F

That's it. Gute is a tool. >:(

How can you look at our WR group and say "yep, this is good enough".

What a joke. Aaron could barely function with that group of players.

Not only that we made absolutely no attempt to address our run defence deficiencies nor sort out our coverage issues in the middle.

• Like 2

Just now, Chili said:

That's it. Gute is a tool. >:(

How can you look at our WR group and say "yep, this is good enough".

What a joke. Aaron could barely function with that group of players.

Not only that we made absolutely no attempt to address our run defence deficiencies nor sort out our coverage issues in the middle.

Well. Technically he did it last year. If anything, he is just being consistent.

Just now, Norm said:

lol I just went and DL'd some draft classes for it to see how many of the guys we took are listed as UDFAs

I am going to do one once someone uploads updated rosters. I can't wait to see what the Vikings will give me for Rodgers

3 minutes ago, fistfullofbeer said:

Higgins, Pittman Jr, Shenault, Claypool, Mims could have all been real options. They are not coming off injury like Funchess and have a chance of being as good as Funchess.

So, you wanted to invest a high pick in someone that might be as good as someone we already have on the roster? As per what @incognito_man has already said, none of those guys come in day one and have the same impact Funchess has. 

I'm fine wanting to draft a WR but I'm not fine with disregarding that we've put effort into addressing the position (lost out on Sanders, signed Funchess). That's what I was getting at. We didn't sign or draft who YOU wanted so you took it as disregarding a need, when that's the furthest thing from the truth.