UDFA showcase showdown 2020 (MNF)

FinneasGage

Will Sunderland Jr. | CB | Troy

180657.png&w=350&h=254

4 star Oklahoma recruit that got a burglary charge and had to finish his career at Troy.  6'2 195. Ran a "4.46" at his pro day. Don't really see any video on dude.  I don't know. Seems way more fluid and Samuels. I feel like this guy has a better chance at sticking even tho i haven't seen him in non-photo form. Looked at twitter and people were generally positive on him saying he was looking good this year. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Golfman said:

TE and WR are going to take a hit. You can call them H-back if you'd like but it's fullback. WE fricking drafted a fullback in the 3rd round of the 2020 NFL draft. 

It will be the same role that Sternberger played at the end of last year. 

We didn't draft John Kuhn. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I wish we would have signed Love's top receiver, Siaosi Mariner.  Kid seems like a player when you watch the various Love highlights.  Las Vegas signed him.

I liked him too. Reminded me of a less gifted Greg Jennings.

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It will be the same role that Sternberger played at the end of last year. 

We didn't draft John Kuhn. 

Try and sugarcoat it however makes you feel better. Our draft was terrible. I was happy with the QB, then not again until round 5. Graded by most as the worst draft of any team. 

We're going to be bringing in another vet WR.

We have 5 QBs, 7 RBs and 17 OL but only 10 WRs. I would say you usually average around 12 in your camp. 

Either that or we want added reps for the group we got. I figured the UDFA class would have 3-4 WRs in it just for roster numbers sake but they went with a lot of DBs and EDGE players.

9 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Try and sugarcoat it however makes you feel better. Our draft was terrible. I was happy with the QB, then not again until round 5. Graded by most as the worst draft of any team. 

It's not sugar coating anything. Juice isn't solely a FB in SF and he plays 50% of the teams snaps. Aaron Jones played 62% of the snaps last year for comparison. It's an important role in this offense. They spent a 3rd rounder on Sternburger last year and used him there.