2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Same actually. I still think he's very overrated but I can see him being the pick. 

I think a lot of people are underrating him here. 10-16 is the range where he belongs..

but TDN is high as a kite on him right now. Listing him as the 3rd best player in the draft as recently as.... yesterday when I checked?

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I think a lot of people are underrating him here. 10-16 is the range where he belongs..

but TDN is high as a kite on him right now. Listing him as the 3rd best player in the draft as recently as.... yesterday when I checked?

I think 12 is a good spot for him but I agree about the outlets overrating him - I see him in the top 7 pretty often and that just seems like a reach to me. 

Waddle has all the physical ability, the production, and the tape to back up being a top 10 pick. If there wasn't potentially 5 QBs going in the top 10 of the current draft he would absolutely be gone before pick 12. 

That said, I think we have a shot at one of these pass catchers. 4 QBs gone. Sewel will be gone before we pick for sure. Chase will be gone. Pitts will likely be gone. Either Smith or Waddle easily could fall to 12 based on teams needs. Of course they both could be gone as well, but I think as it stands currently there is definitely a shot one is there.

That said, I'd be happy going CB at 12 as well. Surtain or Horn would make me very happy. Parsons would be a great talent but I see no chance of us putting that many resources into the LB spot. I actually really like Rousseau as a prospect, just not at 12. Vera-Tucker is my sleeper Howie pick. I think he will be a good player..... but I really don't think I'd like the selection.