> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, AustrianEagle said:

is one of Surtain/Sewell/Parsons/Chase there at 9? Prob not. Who else we like?

Rousseau - is he any good? better den DB and younger than BG?

Smith/Waddle - How close are they to Chase? 

Farley? a QB (prob not)? anyone else at interessting at the moment?

Would love Farley at 9. 

Rousseau might not even be the best DE on his own team. Check out Jaelen Phillips. Kwity Paye is another good defensive end that will be a top 15 pick.

I like Smith, but liked Waddle more. It sucks he got hurt. Pitts is a stud, but we won’t be taking him. He’s a definite top 10 talent though.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Only positives to Rodney tearing his ACL is K'Von getting a ton of reps now, and us hopefully taking a safety high in 2021 draft. Feel for Rodney, he was having a really nice 2020.

Only bringing it up because I could see it happening BUT... 

Didn't the birds do something before like reup a guy on like a 1yr deal, they get injured then resign him the following offseason. 

Rodney was having a decent 2020, I still don't understand how we can have all these pressures (10th) and only have 4 interceptions on the year.  

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Only positives to Rodney tearing his ACL is K'Von getting a ton of reps now, and us hopefully taking a safety high in 2021 draft. Feel for Rodney, he was having a really nice 2020.

All aboard the Andre Cisco hype train, it's not too late to get on. The guy's draft stock has taken a dip undeservedly IMO

4 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Only bringing it up because I could see it happening BUT... 

Didn't the birds do something before like reup a guy on like a 1yr deal, they get injured then resign him the following offseason. 

Rodney was having a decent 2020, I still don't understand how we can have all these pressures (10th) and only have 4 interceptions on the year.  

Isn't Rodney on more than a 1 year deal?

10 hours ago, AustrianEagle said:

is one of Surtain/Sewell/Parsons/Chase there at 9? Prob not. Who else we like?

Rousseau - is he any good? better den DB and younger than BG?

Smith/Waddle - How close are they to Chase? 

Farley? a QB (prob not)? anyone else at interessting at the moment?

I wouldnt be surprised if Smith ends up being the best wide receiver from this draft. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I wouldnt be surprised if Smith ends up being the best wide receiver from this draft. 

I wouldn’t be shocked, but I wouldn’t feel confident in that either. His frame is a little concerning iyam and he’s an older prospect too. Not sure we’ve ever seen with that low of a BMI dominant at the NFL level or even been a pro bowler. His all around game is great. Not the most athletic receiver to come out of Bama by any means, but his hands are amazing and his releases are great and route running is pretty sharp. Plays bigger than his size, but I don’t think I’m burning a top 10 pick on him. I’d rather get Olave (since he was just brought up in that comparison) who is 2 years younger and a similar receiver in the 2nd.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <