Johnny Johnson III Oregon
Marquez Stevenson Houston RS
Tre Nixon UCF RS
KD Nixon Colorado
Amari Rodgers Clemson
Theo Howard Oklahoma
Damon Hazelton Missouri RS
Mike Harley Miami FL

Never heard of this guy and then I did a search: The only Theo Howard I came up with is from UCLA. 

And then I discover he transferred! He is now a Sooner. No wonder I didn't know who he was.

Edited by Chrissooner49er
Doh! Just looked at the official roster!

18 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I would say these guys.

Rondale Moore Purdue JR
Jaylen Waddle Alabama JR
Chris Olave Ohio State JR
Tutu Atwell Louisville JR
Ihmir Smith-Marsette Iowa
JD Spielman Nebraska
Cade Johnson South Dakota State
Tre Nixon UCF RS
KD Nixon Colorado
Amari Rodgers Clemson
Theo Howard Oklahoma
Mike Harley Miami FL

Really hoping Johnson makes a jump this year. Definitely improved last season but still has some pretty serious consistency issues. Probably a late round guy at this point but with the potential to move up into the mid rounds with another strong season

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MagicMT said:

Rondale Moore is a physical marvel. Thinking he could easily be a top 15 pick next draft (still as WR2 cause J. Chase will go top 5)

He'll be at best WR3.  Justyn Ross is also in this class.  I also like Chris Olave a lil more though Rondale Moore is a beast.

Next year's WR class is definitely better than this past year's class AT THE TOP. 

19 minutes ago, VanS said:

He'll be at best WR3.  Justyn Ross is also in this class.  I also like Chris Olave a lil more though Rondale Moore is a beast.

Next year's WR class is definitely better than this past year's class AT THE TOP. 

My WR2 right now is Rashod Bateman, Justyn Ross a close 3rd. Then Devonta Smith.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danger said:

My WR2 right now is Rashod Bateman, Justyn Ross a close 3rd. Then Devonta Smith.

Haven't watched Rashod Bateman so I'll reserve judgment in him.  But I have seen a lot of Devonta Smith.  Not very impressed with him.  My favorite of the Alabama receivers is Jaylen Waddle.  He's the only Alabama receiver that I saw the last few seasons with star potential at the next level.  

On 12/05/2020 at 10:53 PM, VanS said:

On 12/05/2020 at 11:12 PM, Danger said:

Ross and Bateman are really good. They would be respectively WR4 & WR5 in this class for me. 
Chase as undisputed #1. For me Rondale would be second, is potential is just so enormous. Then Devonta Smith, I think his game will just translate so well to the NFL. 
After the top 5 you still have Olave, Waddle and a host of other good prospects... It does seem that the 2021 WR class will be even better than the last one. 

4 hours ago, MagicMT said:

It does seem that the 2021 WR class will be even better than the last one. 

I would say way better at the top.  I never understood the appeal with Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb.  All 3 looked like mid-round guys to me.  The top guys in 2021 make sense though as elite WR prospects.  

6 hours ago, VanS said:

I would say way better at the top.  I never understood the appeal with Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb.  All 3 looked like mid-round guys to me.  The top guys in 2021 make sense though as elite WR prospects.  

Can you explain what would make you believe this, outside of a traumatic brain injury?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Can you explain what would make you believe this, outside of a traumatic brain injury?

Already explained myself on that front.  We'll see how it turns out.  I'm far more excited for the 2021 draft class than the 2020 class.

I think this next draft has significantly more talent at the top of the draft.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:37 AM, VanS said:

Already explained myself on that front.  We'll see how it turns out.  I'm far more excited for the 2021 draft class than the 2020 class.

I think this next draft has significantly more talent at the top of the draft.

I doubt it, especially if one does not even have a season in 2021, not to mention the lack of development in the prospects over this past spring and soon to be summer potentially.  The 2020 top 15 picks were rock solid, a ton of super high end talent.  No CB is better than Okudah in next years draft, the depth at OT is totally dominating in the 2020 class.  Those top four are awesome, sure next year has Sewell but that is it for elite level talent unless Leatherwood and others really improve.  No DE comes even close to Chase Young either in the 2021 class, QB also doubt anyone could have a better season than Burrow did last year but Lawrence is a talent no doubt about it and Fields but I would say three QBs like Burrow, Tua and Herbert are better than Lawrence and Fields, and no I do not put Trey Lance up there quite yet.  Wilson is very good DT but not sure he has the character and or drive Derrick Brown had, not to mention the production especially he had this last year at Auburn.  The receivers you talk about, sure Chase is elite possibly but who knows what he looks like without Borrow throwing him the ball, Terry has high level ability and so does Moore but not sure they are on the level of Lamb or Jeudy and none are even close to as athletic as Ruggs III.  The TE position is potentially stronger with Freiermuth and LB with Parsons and Ossai but neither one is the athlete Simmons was this past draft.  So yeah you take that high level OT talent in 2020 and super elite DE and CB talent not to mention solid receivers which does not even include Lamb in the top 15, yeah 2021 is not deeper or better at the top unless a lot of things change and how could that be in this crazy time of being an athlete.  Think all the 2021 prospect have gotten better over this time, I doubt it, who knows if they could even workout at school or practice at all which I assume is an absolute no.

Joe Burrow QB
Chase Young DE
Jeff Okudah CB
Andrew Thomas OT
Tua Tagovailoa QB
Justin Herbert QB
Derrick Brown DT
Isaiah Simmons OLB
CJ Henderson CB
Jedrick Wills OT
Mekhi Becton OT
Henry Ruggs III WR
Tristan Wirfs OT
Javon Kinlaw DT
Jerry Jeudy WR

Trevor Lawrence Clemson JR QB
Penei Sewell Oregon JR OT
Micah Parsons Penn State JR OLB
Justin Fields Ohio State JR QB
Joseph Ossai Texas JR OLB
Ja'Marr Chase LSU JR WR
Marvin Wilson Florida State SR DT
Tamorrion Terry Florida State RS JR WR
Pat Freiermuth Penn State JR TE
Alex Leatherwood Alabama SR OG/OT
Rondale Moore Purdue JR WR
Shaun Wade Ohio State RS JR CB
Jaylen Twyman Pitt RS JR DT
Gregory Rousseau Miami FL RS SOPH DE
Dylan Moses Alabama SR ILB

17 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I doubt it, especially if one does not even have a season in 2021, not to mention the lack of development in the prospects over this past spring and soon to be summer potentially.  The 2020 top 15 picks were rock solid, a ton of super high end talent.  No CB is better than Okudah in next years draft, the depth at OT is totally dominating in the 2020 class.  Those top four are awesome, sure next year has Sewell but that is it for elite level talent unless Leatherwood and others really improve.  No DE comes even close to Chase Young either in the 2021 class, QB also doubt anyone could have a better season than Burrow did last year but Lawrence is a talent no doubt about it and Fields but I would say three QBs like Burrow, Tua and Herbert are better than Lawrence and Fields, and no I do not put Trey Lance up there quite yet.  Wilson is very good DT but not sure he has the character and or drive Derrick Brown had, not to mention the production especially he had this last year at Auburn.  The receivers you talk about, sure Chase is elite possibly but who knows what he looks like without Borrow throwing him the ball, Terry has high level ability and so does Moore but not sure they are on the level of Lamb or Jeudy and none are even close to as athletic as Ruggs III.  The TE position is potentially stronger with Freiermuth and LB with Parsons and Ossai but neither one is the athlete Simmons was this past draft.  So yeah you take that high level OT talent in 2020 and super elite DE and CB talent not to mention solid receivers which does not even include Lamb in the top 15, yeah 2021 is not deeper or better at the top unless a lot of things change and how could that be in this crazy time of being an athlete.  Think all the 2021 prospect have gotten better over this time, I doubt it, who knows if they could even workout at school or practice at all which I assume is an absolute no.

Joe Burrow QB
Chase Young DE
Jeff Okudah CB
Andrew Thomas OT
Tua Tagovailoa QB
Justin Herbert QB
Derrick Brown DT
Isaiah Simmons OLB
CJ Henderson CB
Jedrick Wills OT
Mekhi Becton OT
Henry Ruggs III WR
Tristan Wirfs OT
Javon Kinlaw DT
Jerry Jeudy WR

Trevor Lawrence Clemson JR QB
Penei Sewell Oregon JR OT
Micah Parsons Penn State JR OLB
Justin Fields Ohio State JR QB
Joseph Ossai Texas JR OLB
Ja'Marr Chase LSU JR WR
Marvin Wilson Florida State SR DT
Tamorrion Terry Florida State RS JR WR
Pat Freiermuth Penn State JR TE
Alex Leatherwood Alabama SR OG/OT
Rondale Moore Purdue JR WR
Shaun Wade Ohio State RS JR CB
Jaylen Twyman Pitt RS JR DT
Gregory Rousseau Miami FL RS SOPH DE
Dylan Moses Alabama SR ILB

Yeah so how guys perform in college really isn't what I base my evaluations on.  I just look at traits and ability.  I was sold on Trevor Lawrence after his first game as a true freshmen.  To me elite talent is evident pretty quickly.  Studying lots of tape on a prospect leads more to confusion than clarity IMO.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on the 2020 class.  I thought the draft had decent depth but the top-end talent was lacking.  Okudah is definitely better than any DB in the 2021 class, but as of now, I think the QB and WR class in 2021 is significantly better than the 2020 class.  I still have to dig into the other position groups but thus far I like what the 2021 class is offering. 

4 hours ago, VanS said:

Yeah so how guys perform in college really isn't what I base my evaluations on.  I just look at traits and ability.  I was sold on Trevor Lawrence after his first game as a true freshmen.  To me elite talent is evident pretty quickly.  Studying lots of tape on a prospect leads more to confusion than clarity IMO.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on the 2020 class.  I thought the draft had decent depth but the top-end talent was lacking.  Okudah is definitely better than any DB in the 2021 class, but as of now, I think the QB and WR class in 2021 is significantly better than the 2020 class.  I still have to dig into the other position groups but thus far I like what the 2021 class is offering. 

So this 2020 WR class is worst the the 2021 class, no freaking way on that one.

CeeDee Lamb Oklahoma JR
Jerry Jeudy Alabama JR
Henry Ruggs III Alabama JR
Justin Jefferson LSU JR
Denzel Mims Baylor
Tee Higgins Clemson JR
Laviska Shenault Jr. Colorado JR
Jalen Reagor TCU JR
Brandon Aiyuk Arizona State
Lynn Bowden Jr Kentucky JR
KJ Hamler Penn State RS SOPH
Antonio Gandy-Golden Liberty
Chase Claypool Notre Dame
Bryan Edwards South Carolina
Michael Pittman Jr USC
Gabriel Davis UCF JR
Donovan People-Jones Michigan JR
Devin Duvernay Texas
Antonio Gibson Memphis
Quinetz Cephus Wisconsin RS JR
Tyler Johnson Minnesota
James Proche SMU RS
KJ Hill Ohio State
Collin Johnson Texas

Tamorrion Terry Florida State RS JR
Ja'Marr Chase LSU JR
Rondale Moore Purdue JR
Rashod Bateman Minnesota JR
Devonta Smith Alabama
Jaylen Waddle Alabama JR
Justyn Ross Clemson JR
Sage Surratt Wake Forest JR
Seth Williams Auburn JR
Tylan Wallace Ok State
Terrace Marshall Jr LSU JR
Damonte Coxie Memphis RS
Tyler Vaughns USC RS
TJ Vasher Texas Tech RS
JD Spielman Nebraska
Josh Imatorbhebhe Illinois
Kadarius Toney Florida
Tre Nixon UCF RS
KD Nixon Colorado
Amari Rodgers Clemson
Theo Howard Oklahoma

Sure it has some decent depth at the top as well but the 2nd tear depth is simply not the same.  It could maybe happen if Surratt does great, Seth Williams improves, Olave takes it to another level, Tylan Wallace bounces back with a big year, Atwell continues to improve and Marshall take a big role now on LSU and Smith-Marsette continues his nice play etc.  Sure that could all happen but how, few if any of them have properly worked out or practiced over the past few months, and there might not even be a season and or full season this up coming year.  So how could they all improve that much?  Considering the circumstance it will be a hard climb, no way this lay off down period has been good for any of their development as a player.  The WR depth in the 2020 class was historic and not sure 2021 will easily pass that the year after.  

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

So this 2020 WR class is worst the the 2021 class, no freaking way on that one.

CeeDee Lamb Oklahoma JR
Jerry Jeudy Alabama JR
Henry Ruggs III Alabama JR
Justin Jefferson LSU JR
Denzel Mims Baylor
Tee Higgins Clemson JR
Laviska Shenault Jr. Colorado JR
Jalen Reagor TCU JR
Brandon Aiyuk Arizona State
Lynn Bowden Jr Kentucky JR
KJ Hamler Penn State RS SOPH
Antonio Gandy-Golden Liberty
Chase Claypool Notre Dame
Bryan Edwards South Carolina
Michael Pittman Jr USC
Gabriel Davis UCF JR
Donovan People-Jones Michigan JR
Devin Duvernay Texas
Antonio Gibson Memphis
Quinetz Cephus Wisconsin RS JR
Tyler Johnson Minnesota
James Proche SMU RS
KJ Hill Ohio State
Collin Johnson Texas

Tamorrion Terry Florida State RS JR
Ja'Marr Chase LSU JR
Rondale Moore Purdue JR
Rashod Bateman Minnesota JR
Devonta Smith Alabama
Jaylen Waddle Alabama JR
Justyn Ross Clemson JR
Sage Surratt Wake Forest JR
Seth Williams Auburn JR
Tylan Wallace Ok State
Terrace Marshall Jr LSU JR
Damonte Coxie Memphis RS
Tyler Vaughns USC RS
TJ Vasher Texas Tech RS
JD Spielman Nebraska
Josh Imatorbhebhe Illinois
Kadarius Toney Florida
Tre Nixon UCF RS
KD Nixon Colorado
Amari Rodgers Clemson
Theo Howard Oklahoma

Sure it has some decent depth at the top as well but the 2nd tear depth is simply not the same.  It could maybe happen if Surratt does great, Seth Williams improves, Olave takes it to another level, Tylan Wallace bounces back with a big year, Atwell continues to improve and Marshall take a big role now on LSU and Smith-Marsette continues his nice play etc.  Sure that could all happen but how, few if any of them have properly worked out or practiced over the past few months, and there might not even be a season and or full season this up coming year.  So how could they all improve that much?  Considering the circumstance it will be a hard climb, no way this lay off down period has been good for any of their development as a player.  The WR depth in the 2020 class was historic and not sure 2021 will easily pass that the year after.  

I've not dug in deep into the 2021 WR class.  I've just looked at the guys projected to go in the 1st round and I find them to be much better than the 2020 first rounders.

I like the depth of the 2020 WR class.  But at the top-end I found it to be weak.  I wouldn't be surprised if all the WRs that went in the 1st round in 2020 end up as busts.  That's how low I am on the top of the 2020 WR class.