2021 early watching list

paul-mac

2 hours ago, Classic said:

Patrick Surtain can't have good year be as high of a 1st round pick?

Sure he could maybe but based on last year he took a little step back I think.  He could breakout yeah but right now I have a few corners rated over him.  Shaun Wade to me right now has the most potential of any CB for the 2021 draft.  Still for any of these prospects to take a huge step forward under these circumstances, that would be impressive.  Because like I have said they lost a ton of practice time, conditioning time and workout time in this span, and they cannot just magically get all that back, and doubt many kept all that up on their own.  Surtain is one that really needs to work on his conditioning level and overall flexibility.  Has had two solid seasons as a FR and SOPH but has yet to become a really great player.  

11 hours ago, Danger said:

I see Tavon Austin in Rondale Moore, personally.

I feel like Moore is waaay more powerful as a runner. Stronger and finishes most of his runs. Might even be faster than Tavon, and just a better athlete overall. 
One thing he could improve is his ability to high point the ball. 
I think he's going to be a better Percy Harvin. 

10 hours ago, MagicMT said:

I feel like Moore is waaay more powerful as a runner. Stronger and finishes most of his runs. Might even be faster than Tavon, and just a better athlete overall. 
One thing he could improve is his ability to high point the ball. 
I think he's going to be a better Percy Harvin. 

What about Steve Smith?

Darkhorse for RB1 is Journey Brown, but it'll fun to see who will have the fastest 40 between Brown, Etienne, and Brown. My eyes tell me the order will be 1. Brown, 2. Etienne, 3. Hubbard. But all three barring injury should be day 1 to mid round 2 picks. I love how they are all physical too.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

marquez Stevenson....remember the name

I love him....he has a weird thing where he doesn't hands catch that much, but I think he can run decent routes...and he's definitely the fastest dude in the class.

19 minutes ago, bandc said:

I love him....he has a weird thing where he doesn't hands catch that much, but I think he can run decent routes...and he's definitely the fastest dude in the class.

ya he has the ability to take it to the house with any touch.  his route running needs to improve but he is a beast.  he adds value as a kickoff and punt returner too.