2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Our history of drafting DB's early coming off of major injuries hasn't worked too well. 

Yeah he’s a decent risk, but Top 5 potential in the class pretty easily. Provides the speed we need outside and he’s already superb in coverage. 

It will be interesting how they try to solve our corner issues. Going in with Mullen/Arnette as starters is absolute suicide. 

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Which is why I would've loved to add Richard Sherman on an incentive heavy deal. And guys like Ferrell and Crosby should be leaders for us this year as should Kwit and Littleton coming into year 2. 

Ferrell & Littleton haven’t done enough

31 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Ferrell & Littleton haven’t done enough

Littleton (if he rebounds) could be a leader on our defense, at his best he was one of the best LB in the league. Ferrell is going into year 3 and is a high character guy, time for him to step up as a player and a leader. 

21 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Id be intrigued enough. I still don't think we wind up keeping Mariota late into the season, and we more or less know what Peterman is. 

I need to watch more but I like what I've seen from Mond so far. Strong arm, mobile, 4 year starter in the SEC, and he's only 21. He has some mechanical things to clean up but I think that a year learning from Carr and Mariota he could start to fix some of those things. 

Dak was super raw coming out of college but had similar tools to Mond. Carr's only under contract for 2 more years and I view Mond as a potential starter if he cleans things up. 

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Littleton (if he rebounds) could be a leader on our defense, at his best he was one of the best LB in the league. Ferrell is going into year 3 and is a high character guy, time for him to step up as a player and a leader. 

Yeah true. But are you taking Parsons on the idea that players will step up and be leaders?

I think we might have a trade partner with the Ravens

Raiders trade 17th 3rd rounder for Ravens pick 27, 32

Reason for Raiders: they get two first rounders to keep helping  their defense. Could add Moehrig/Newsome, and Levi O with those two late 1st.  

Reason for Ravens- I think the Ravens biggest need is edge rusher. They would be Able to trade up in front of the other playoff teams to add a nice pass rusher. The ravens bread and butter is their defense. they lost alot of pass rushers

thoughts?

1st- Moehrig/Newsome, Levi O

2nd- RT

3rd- LB   

A draft

Edited by Humble_Beast