2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

jaryd jones-smith has had his named talked about more in the past 24 hours then probably ever in his football career lol 

Raiders are desperately trying to make it seem like they aren’t taking an OT in the 1st or 2nd... it’s becoming blindingly obvious. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

https://theathletic.com/2534646/2021/04/23/2021-nfl-mock-draft-writers-find-qbs-for-49ers-falcons-patriots-bears-over-2-rounds/

This draft has us taking Jenkins at 17 and trading to 32 with 48 and 79 to get Moehrig.  

Hmmm, I wouldn't be upset. Mauler of a RT + day one starter then a rangy FS + day one starter. Our two biggest needs satisfied early. Sign me up!

Also is an Athletic subscription worth it? I am so tempted but I often find I can find similar info in other ways (like you just posted). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Apparently we're super high on Jaryd Jones-Smith and view him as a potential starter at RT. 

That’s why I made the first post on this page. That’s complete BS. You actually buy that? Worst smokescreen I’ve ever seen. 

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hmmm, I wouldn't be upset. Mauler of a RT + day one starter then a rangy FS + day one starter. Our two biggest needs satisfied early. Sign me up!

Also is an Athletic subscription worth it? I am so tempted but I often find I can find similar info in other ways (like you just posted). 

I’d also be happy with this, although prefer Cosmi to Jenkins. Two starters, not too shabby. 

It’s about time this team gets a little aggressive with trading up if there’s someone they want. 

24 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Easily worth it. I love the soccer content as well.

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

What do you guys think of this?

I’m fine taking Parsons but it’s pretty clear that he’s an idiot. If you don’t keep him under control he’ll be a problem. 

Its so easy to stay clean off the field and he’s done the exact opposite.