Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

- pads on and people still hyping up White.Would do wonders for our LB unit if he is a NFL player. We all knew he was an athlete, good frame, good college player for lousy college team. He just needed to add some bulk and was a project as a full-time LB.. He's been getting more hyped then Muse. I heard Muse been struggling, but he made a great play that got the entire defense hyped today. Would be nice If the rookie LBs can provide solid depth this year. Hopefully White is a sleeper. 

- nice to see Zay Jones out there making some plays. Dude been putting in work all summer with DC. He was a 2nd round pick for a reason, and he changed his mindset. Agholor and Zay might make our wideout unit a problem for the rest of the league. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

I love the way some of the camp news is being presented. There was a tweet earlier about Carr’s impressive completions of 30+ yards to Ruggs. What I found most interesting is that the writer didn’t even come across as hyped on Ruggs. Almost as though it’s a foregone conclusion that he’s that dangerous.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Abram must be salivating at the mouth to hit someone. A full year from the last time he hit someone to when he will finally be able to. Excited to see him on the field this year. I think Abram and Randall gonna form a pretty good back end for the Raiders that they haven't had in ages. 

A couple of hard hits and  the WRS are gonna be Hearing footsteps

I'm so psyched for Carr this year. He finally has weapons. This is my  prediction for passing yds this year.
Jacob's 500 yd,
Edward's 600 yd
Riggs 600 yd
Renfrow 700 yd
Ty Williams 1,100 yd
All 3 TEs combined1,700 yd
These are all realistic numbers, Carr could be 5,000 plus in passing yds.

4 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I'm so psyched for Carr this year. He finally has weapons. This is my  prediction for passing yds this year.
Jacob's 500 yd,
Edward's 600 yd
Riggs 600 yd
Renfrow 700 yd
Ty Williams 1,100 yd

If he is willing to let plays develop, trust his receivers, scramble when necessary, and is willing to increase his risk.  If he has the same mentality of "if it is not there within a couple seconds throw it to the outlet" then his numbers will be similar to last year.  I think he comes out throwing the ball all over the place and we look really good until he starts getting hit.  Does he change after he takes a couple big shots is my main concern.

5 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Jacob's 500 yd,
Edward's 600 yd
Riggs 600 yd
Renfrow 700 yd
Ty Williams 1,100 yd

I just want to see our team have over 30 receiving TDs.

6 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I just want to see our team have over 30 receiving TDs.

Just looked it up and we have broken 30 TDs once in the past ten years in 2015.  Our TD numbers from 2019 through 2010 are 22,19, 23, 29, 34, 22, 17, 24, 20, and 18.  The best during that period was Denver in 2013 with 55 tds.

• Like 1