Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

My biggest regret this game was the PM game. My thought was that 1. It would help narrow the location of the Lord Souls and 2. I gave mafia full blown cover roles to play along. Once I allowed it once, I wasn't going to change that precedent. I'm sorry it got to be abused, and I won't be allowing it at all in future games

• Like 1

@bigbadbuff

For future reference you were better off fighting yesterday without claiming the "fake" invest on MD4L and then using it today on Hobo and saying he was scum

Other major issue is you left me and Swag alive. You all should have won 2 days ago. Almost never is somone unkillable and Josh revealed me on D3 as having a Lord Soul. Kill Tk3 the night he claims and then Md4L and Blue

That said, you did really well. Great playing with you and definitely play more innthe future 

Great game town. 

@bcb1213 @Pickle Rick @SwAg @HoboRocket and especially the addition of @Blue...great job 

• Like 2

Just now, Whicker said:

My biggest regret this game was the PM game. My thought was that 1. It would help narrow the location of the Lord Souls and 2. I gave mafia full blown cover roles to play along. Once I allowed it once, I wasn't going to change that precedent. I'm sorry it got to be abused, and I won't be allowing it at all in future games

Yeah, some people are incapable of playing.

Edited by SwAg

Just now, Whicker said:

Yeah, as you and I discussed via PM, using the quote feature allowed it to get out of control a bit. I dont think it would have been so bad if it was a copy/paste scenario instead of quoting. 

• Like 1

@Whicker spectacular game.  Loved every bit of it.  

@HoboRocket sorry I really didnt post in the chat. I got busy during the week and neglected it.  You played great from my viewpoint, tey and play more if you got the time.  

@Counselor @bigbadbuff

573a7de5.gif

Not sure what scum was thinking on those invests but that was really fun on my part, did you all use any of the jails on me?

@Ragnarok you had me fooled, good work

@Matts4313

@swoosh

@MD4L

I got you guys wrong, sorry friendo's 

@rackcs I'm sorry, again (you know what I'm talking about)

And to everyone else 

67915.jpg?1571923328

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@bigbadbuff

For future reference you were better off fighting yesterday without claiming the "fake" invest on MD4L and then using it today on Hobo and saying he was scum

Other major issue is you left me and Swag alive. You all should have won 2 days ago. Almost never is somone unkillable and Josh revealed me on D3 as having a Lord Soul. Kill Tk3 the night he claims and then Md4L and Blue

That said, you did really well. Great playing with you and definitely play more innthe future 

Great game town. 

@bcb1213 @Pickle Rick @SwAg @HoboRocket and especially the addition of @Blue...great job 

MD was on me from the start. I wanted to throw some confusion, which worked. 

My reason for killing him last night was because that was a complete wtf move that would give pause that i would do such a thing. I was dead today either way

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You all should have won 2 days ago

Not a chance in hell. Town straight did them nasty like 4-5 days in a row. He was lucky it wasnt a town win with like 6-7 town still left. 

PS: To you and @Pickle Rick, I am implementing a "dont use the same ****ing gif every other page" rule in my next game lol

My super janky night move list. It makes sense in my own head

Pickle Rick – Smough (Mason) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – NO MOVE] [N3 – NO MOVE] [N4 – NO MOVE]

HoboRocket – Ornstein (Mason) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – NO MOVE] [N3- NO MOVE] [N4 – NO MOVE]

Tk3 – Bed of Chaos (Redirect) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – NO MOVE] [N3 – NO MOVE] [N4 – Redirect Matts to Blue] [N5 – NO MOVE] [N6 – Swag to Swag] DEAD

swoosh – Quelaag (Doctor) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Dome – Success] [N3 – Bcb] [N4 – swoosh] [N5 – swoosh] [N6 – swoosh] DEAD

bcb1213 – Gaping Dragon (Even-night Watcher) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Swag – Mission visited Swag] [N3 – NO MOVE] [N4 – Ron] [N5 – NO MOVE] DEAD

JoshstraDaymus – Kalameet (Soul Invest) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Matts – Success – Normal Soul] [N3 – Orca – SUCCESS – Lord Soul] [N4 – Ron – SUCCESS – Normal Soul] [N5 – Tk3] DEAD

Blue – Nito (2-shot autopsy) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Squire – SUCCESS] [N3 – NO MOVE] [N4 – NO MOVE] [N5 – Mega Ron – SUCCESS] OUT OF MOVES

The Orca – Four Kings (JOAT) – [N1 – Learn move of Hobo – SUCCESS – No move] [N2 – Watch Ron – SUCCESS – no one] [N3 – learn moves used on Dome – SUCCESS – no move] [N4 – Track swoosh] OUT OF MOVES

Dome – Gwyndolin (2-shot Roleblocker) – [N1 – Malf] [N2 – Forge – FAILS DUE TO MATTS JAIL] OUT OF MOVES DEAD

SwAg – Seath (1-shot bulletproof) – NO MOVES

Matts4313 – Priscilla (3-shot Jailkeeper) – [N1 – Malf – ROLEBLOCKED] [N2 – Forge – SUCCESS] [N3 – Mwil – SUCCESS] OUT OF MOVES DEAD

MD4L – Sif (Angel) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Mwil] OUT OF MOVES DEAD

rackcs – Pinhweel (Universal Backup) – [N1 – NO MOVE] DEAD

Malfatron – Artorias (Locked Vig) – [N1 – NO MOVE] DEAD
squire12 – Bell Gargoyle (Motion Detector) – [N1 – Detect Orca – FAILS DUE TO DEATH] DEAD

daboyle250 – Iron Golem (Odd-night watcher) – [N1 – Orca – SUCCESS – Ron and Squire visited Orca] [N2 – NO MOVE] [N3 – Bcb – FAILS DUE TO DEATH] DEAD

Mega Ron – Manus (Alignment Compare) – [N1 – Pickle and Orca – SUCCESS – are aligned] [N2 – Malf and Counselor – FAILS DUE TO MALF LYNCH] [N3 – Mwil and Bcb – FAILS DUE TO MWIL JAIL] DEAD

mission27 – Kill Squire (factional) – SUCCESS – Kill Swag – FAILS DUE TO BULLETPROOF DEAD

Ragnarok – Janitor Squire (Rite of Kindling) – SUCCESS – Jail Tk3 – SUCCESS – kill Daboyle – SUCCESS DEAD

bigbadbuff – Invest Malf (Witch's Ring) – SUCCESS – Malf has normal soul – Invest dome – Normal Soul – Jail Mwil – FAILS DUE TO MATTS JAIL – Invest Swoosh – SUCCESS – Normal Soul

Forge – Protect Rags (Steel Protection) – SUCCESS – Protect Mission – FAILS DUE TO JAIL] – jail Pickle – SUCCESS

Counselor – Roleblock Matts – SUCCESS – Roleblock Daboyle – SUCCESS – Protect Bcb DEAD

Steel Protection (Nightly Protect)

Sun's Firstborn (2-shot Roleblock)

Witch's Ring (2-shot Soul Invest)