I need to know your all time fantasy 3 man QB depth chart for your team in 2020

TecmoSuperJoe

Thread needs more Lamar love. Had the highest average weekly fantasy scoring for QB ever.

https://sports.yahoo.com/best-fantasy-football-season-ever-bracket-16-player-tournament-to-decide-greatest-campaign-of-all-time-015508485.html

No. 1: Lamar Jackson (Baltimore Ravens)

Highest per-game scoring average in the history of his position

Destroyed the single-season record for QB rush yards (1,206)

Led NFL in passing TDs (36) and yards per carry (6.9)

Jackson authored the greatest dual-threat quarterback season in history, obliterating Michael Vick's positional rushing record while also producing a passer-rating of 113.3. He basically functioned as a combo QB1 and RB1. Somehow, Jackson topped 30 fantasy points in seven of his 15 games. He was a monster in the fantasy playoffs, too, delivering eight passing scores, zero INTs and 189 rushing yards in Weeks 15-16. 

• 1 month later...
On 13/05/2020 at 6:25 PM, Blackstar12 said:

1. Jamarcus Russell 

2. Johnny Manziel

3. Tim Tebow

Name a worse trio. 

Akili Smith, Todd Marinovic, Ryan Leaf??

Russell, Manziel and Tebow is pretty terrible though 😁😁

If we're assuming budget isn't an issue, I'm marching out something like two big, running threat QBs, and switch up options all the time.  Defenses would need to be prepared for QB A to throw or run, and if he pitches it over to QB B, they also need to be prepared for him to throw or run.

Third QB can just be Peyton on reserve to come in and run his own offense for a few series.

I'm trying to think of the best dominating dual threat QB, even if injuries derailed his career.  If I can march out two of em, then they're only taking half the hits.  Steve Young is the first that comes to mind, though prime Cam Newton without injuries piling up as fast in a gimmicky offense that tailored to his strengths would be worth considering too, just from the unstoppable physical specimen aspect.

I'd purely pick the players I most enjoyed watching or have a real soft spot for. I'd love to see Warren Moon in the silver and black, spreading the ball all over the field. He was quite an athlete when younger too. I always thought he was the most elegant pure passer Ive seen, just a joy to watch.

I'd love to see Marino in there as a real 'what might have been' and obviously he's a superlative passer.

Finally, Id probably go with the ultimate gun slinger Brett Favre, he just kind of fits with the Raiders mystique in my mind. Like a natural successor to the Snake.

Honerable Mention to Randall Cunningham who played with such exuberance and joy and had a huge arm aswell as the obvious athleticism. Loved watching the Eagles of that vintage.

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

anyone who doesn't have ryan fitzpatrick as their QB2 is quite the clown imho

everyone knows that ryan fitzpatrick filling in for an injured or benched starter is the most unstoppable force the league has to offer

Wrong bucko. Having Fitzy guarantees your QB1 will get injured. He is a curse. 

• Like 2