Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

we'll start with a nice and easy challenge for the first immunity it is the Numbers Game!!

need all of you to pm me a number between zero and one hundred. i add them all up, average them, and multiply the average by 0.7

after that the six closest to the result number advance to the next round, and do the same thing - the closest after the second round wins the individual immunity and is safe from the vote!!

if there are two equally close, the tiebreaker is closest without going over - if they are both under, then it is submission time

good luck to all castaways and numbers are due by tuesday est 8pm - though if you get them in earlier we can progress earlier.

you can not collude as to your choice privately, but you can say in the thread what you're going to do... truthfully, or if you so desire, not!

good luck to all hey

1. @daboyle250
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @TedLavie
  5. @bcb1213
  6. @FinneasGage
  7. @ET80
  8. @swoosh
  9. @Ragnarok
  10. @Outpost31
  11. @mission27
  12. @gopherwrestler
  13. @MookieMonstah

22 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Shady has asked me to step in as host for this challenge.  Everyone post in thread which number you picked.  I will post my number after the rest of you.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:10 AM, swoosh said:

69, obviously.

very sorry for the delay fellas. personal stuff got in the way; apologies.

the number that we got was 42.3

that number by 0.7 equals out to 29.61

still in the game we have

@Pickle Rick

@TedLavie

@Outpost31

@Daboyle

@ET80

@Ragnarok

get in your second number by thursday est 8pm and we'll run it again for the winner!!

commiserations to the others