Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

the castaway that is being sent to exile is @MookieMonstah

fear not though mookie, for you can get back in to the game!!

josh must now challenge mookie (in thread) to one of;

-a game of TROGDOR, where both have until the deadline of the current immunity challenge to send me a photo of their highest score 

-a game of chess, where if there's a stalemate it's based on the value of the pieces taken, and if it's still level then the incumbent progresses (send me a picture of the completed game along with who is which colour)

-a game of yahtzee, where obviously the highest score is the winner (send me a picture of the completed game)

a failure to challenge the challenger means the incumbent loses. thus, josh would then become the new incumbent, and challenge the next evictee to one of these challenges.

likewise if there is a challenge and mookie doesn't accept or fails to participate josh wins it by default. if there is a challenge but the game goes unfinished by next eviction for what ever reason, i'll make a judgement as to whose fault it is and who goes home.

TROGDOR homestarrunner.com/trogdor-canvas/index.html

chess lichess.org

yahtzee cardgames.io/yahtzee/

@JoshstraDaymus , you have until the end of the next immunity to challenge mookie. both of you, you have to have your duel completed by the end of the next tribal. winner returns to the game!!

congratulations to all of you

1. @daboyle250
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @TedLavie
  5. @bcb1213
  6. @FinneasGage
  7. @ET80
  8. @swoosh
  9. @Ragnarok
  10. @Outpost31
  11. @mission27
  12. @gopherwrestler

you've made it to the merge!!!!

here is your first individual reward challenge: Monty Hall!!

by pm, you and i will play the monty hall game. that is the game where behind two doors, there is a tiger, and behind the other, advancement to the next room. you pick a door. i reveal to you one of the doors you didn't pick has a tiger behind it - and then you choose whether to stick with your original door or change to the other. then, you have to open the door to see if you're going to be eaten by a tiger or progress to the next room.

every room you get through is one point. you choose when to sit on your score and not try your luck anymore - but if you get eaten by the tiger, you're out - as if you've gone bust in a blackjack hand.

so in your pm's with me get monty hall'ing!! shoot me a pm with Door 1, Door 2 or 3, and then we can see how you navigate the tigery maze!!

the challenge is open until sunday est 8pm so get in fellas. @JoshstraDaymus, @MookieMonstah, if you could have your bout done by this time that'd be aces

• Like 1