Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Depends on the day.  But light, medium, and dark are all very good.

Light, medium and dark aren’t hues.

You must be a cobalt guy with an answer like that.  Maybe even lapis.

Edited by Outpost31

I think I didn’t.  I think I went too low, because I think I went with 29, but I expect a lot of others will also have gone low.  

But I did anticipate a lot of people trying to go low so they wouldn’t go over, too.

Edited by Outpost31

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I think I didn’t.  I think I went too low, because I think I went with 29, but I expect a lot of others will also have gone low.  

But I did anticipate a lot of people trying to go low so they wouldn’t go over, too.

outpost confirmed

maUCWpp.gif

so let's see what we had

@ET80 went with the number 45

@Ragnarok went with the number 34

@Daboyle went with the number 33

@Outpost31 went with the number 27

@Pickle Rick went with the number 27

@TedLavie went with the number 21

the average of these numbers is 31.666666667

31.666666667*0.7=21.816666667

doesn't take a math expert to figure out who's the closest and wins individual immunity on this one... @TedLavie's safe and immune from the vote!!

welcome all to the fourteenth tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @daboyle250; is there any sort of alliance along the old tribal lines moving forward with the game?
  2. @The Orca; were you taken by surprise by mookie being idled out - or moreso by him coming back in?
  3. @Pickle Rick; you along with outpost were second closest to the win - is that a fatal mistake?
  4. @TedLavie; so you were immune last tribal and this one - congrats on the win!! was it a necessity for you or just an aid?
  5. @bcb1213; moving to the individual part of the game do you see old friends or new friends being the stronger avenue?
  6. @FinneasGage; do you have friends on your old tribes that'll stand by you on the votes?
  7. @ET80; you got to the second round of the challenge but were thoroughly dunked - rebound in the next challenge incoming?
  8. @swoosh; how do you feel starting off the individual portion of the game with a reward win?
  9. @Ragnarok; you've shown you're a challenge beast before, is it your time to shine not being dragged down by other tribemates?
  10. @Outpost31; that's what you get for nagging! i jest, so close - would you rather have missed by a mile or do you like to be in and around the top?
  11. @mission27; is there any chance our last remaining MoL member makes a challenge run?
  12. @gopherwrestler; thinking of taking the "silent assassin" approach to the game?
  13. @MookieMonstah; how does it feel to be back in the game after being voted out?

votes in by saturday est 8pm - good luck all and happy voting!!

Edited by Shady Slim