Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I never said those words. I said what I think happened. 

fine....so you are saying it was a town or indy role that could cancel all night moves yet still retain the ability to get a hit in by random.   By that logic, why would it not also be possible if not probable that it was a scum move the the specific mechanics of a limited pool of players that will incur a random hit on 1 of those players?   If it is fair for town/indy, then it should be a fair move from scum IMO.

@Matts4313  if you are going to push this, you might as well just claim it was your move.  

Just now, squire12 said:

fine....so you are saying it was a town or indy role that could cancel all night moves yet still retain the ability to get a hit in by random.   By that logic, why would it not also be possible if not probable that it was a scum move the the specific mechanics of a limited pool of players that will incur a random hit on 1 of those players?   If it is fair for town/indy, then it should be a fair move from scum IMO.

@Matts4313  if you are going to push this, you might as well just claim it was your move.  

Wasnt my move. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Of course you are. Shocking

If you are, you are. But that is rife with just asking for a cc

@SwAg I nominate co-LVPs. 

Little logic. Check

Not helping. Check

Focused on killing people who claim. Check

Building cases on the bases of nothing at all. Check

Hopefully one of you or @Counselor are scum. Because this is an abject failure. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@SwAg I nominate co-LVPs. 

Little logic. Check

Not helping. Check

Focused on killing people who claim. Check

Building cases on the bases of nothing at all. Check

Hopefully one of you or @Counselor are scum. Because this is an abject failure. 

K. 

Just now, HoboRocket said:

The move itself doesn't require a response. Hosts just usually respond. But it gives SwAg some more power if he doesn't, so I guess that makes sense that he'd be cryptic.

that is not an answer.  Don't shift the issue to swag.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Alright, well since I am dying, My role was to stop 40% of Hogwart on Hogwart crime.

You all are dumb and should feel bad. 

Good luck scum. 

Yep, on everyone else

Just now, squire12 said:

why are you neglecting the player who claimed a non character?

Malf is on my watch list. Well, was. 

Just now, Forge said:

Yep, on everyone else

You and Counselor mainly. You made a non-case against me, based on nothing, and then refused to help.