Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I used it last game where I was MVP and I actually did have a revive it just made someone a tree stump

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Bragging? Nope stating a fact. I’ll be productive when I actually think I have something. Until then I’ll kick my feet up and have fun. You can do the work for me Squire. Since you decided to come back and join us. You have some time to make up. 

The idea that you brought up your own MVP from last game comes across as bragging.  Sure it is a "Fact", but why the need to bring it up yourself?   It should speak for itself without the need to be brought up.  Let others do that for you.  

What exactly do I have to make up?  

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The idea that you brought up your own MVP from last game comes across as bragging.  Sure it is a "Fact", but why the need to bring it up yourself?   It should speak for itself without the need to be brought up.  Let others do that for you.  

What exactly do I have to make up?  

Because it pertained to me claiming a revive which you brought up in what appeared to be you calling it a gimmick I used last game (And I could be wrong about what you were implying, and I am just messing around with it at the moment in this game) but I did successfully claim it to catch scum in what was the defining moment of that MVP performance. So I brought forth evidence that it was a strategic move last game, and a very vital one to towns success and mine. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Because it pertained to me claiming a revive which you brought up in what appeared to be you calling it a gimmick I used last game (And I could be wrong about what you were implying, and I am just messing around with it at the moment in this game) but I did successfully claim it to catch scum in what was the defining moment of that MVP performance. So I brought forth evidence that it was a strategic move last game. 

Did you fail to connect the dots on things?

How would I know you used it last game?  How would I know you were also MVP?

THe fact you felt the need to bring it up when it was quite clear that I knew a good deal about that game already is suspicious of your actions and shift in stance in this entire exchange.  

Just now, squire12 said:

Did you fail to connect the dots on things?

How would I know you used it last game?  How would I know you were also MVP?

THe fact you felt the need to bring it up when it was quite clear that I knew a good deal about that game already is suspicious of your actions and shift in stance in this entire exchange.  

Because I was letting you know it was not a gimmick last game. I don’t know to the degree you followed. 

Yeah, this is legit my first game with a fellow Cards forum-member, so even if 11sanchez11 comes up guilty, I'm voting elsewhere and I'll just let you guys do the hammering. 

Same with ET, except he's not in the Cards forum; he's the GOAT in the Texans forum.

Not surprised that Tk3 is quiet right now. That's his early game schtick.

That's pretty much all I can contribute (though it's not really a contribution). I'm not much of a presence early.