TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That motorcycle demographic is getting OLD and the companies have screwed themselves chasing the old man dollar rather than keeping things affordable and getting the younger generation into the eco system. 

It's also an industry getting utterly shafted by insurance cost hikes 

I can agree with that, I gave up riding before I ever really got invested. As someone who grew up on a bicycle I always thought my natural progression would be to motorcycles but it never happened. I still have my bicycles though!

The first few minutes of talking to a random lunatic is so gosh darn entertaining and enjoyable but boy does it go south from there quickly. I do deeply love that brief moment in time between "This person is crazy." and "This person is mentally ill." though.

7 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

The first few minutes of talking to a random lunatic is so gosh darn entertaining and enjoyable but boy does it go south from there quickly. I do deeply love that brief moment in time between "This person is crazy." and "This person is mentally ill." though.

So many possible iterations, from the interesting homeless man on a bench to the spotty hottie on the next barstool. 

I had a friend drop off a Mason jar of real Alabama moonshine.

I feel so savage drinking this stuff. I have had 140 proof Slovenian slivovitz plum brandy before, and it’s crazy that there is a tiny bit of sweetness to the moonshine that reminds me of the slivovitz. I think this might be closer to 100 proof, though, cuz I’ve had about six ounces— for research purposes—and my face hasn’t started to go numb.

Oh wait! There it is.

13 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

I had a friend drop off a Mason jar of real Alabama moonshine.

I feel so savage drinking this stuff. I have had 140 proof Slovenian slivovitz plum brandy before, and it’s crazy that there is a tiny bit of sweetness to the moonshine that reminds me of the slivovitz. I think this might be closer to 100 proof, though, cuz I’ve had about six ounces— for research purposes—and my face hasn’t started to go numb.

Oh wait! There it is.

If when you drink a high-proof drink, the liquid doesn't turn to vapour immediately in your mouth, you need something stronger. 

I've only ever experienced it once, when a work colleague brought some genuine moonshine rum back from his visit to Jamaica for me, in a small lucozade bottle.  It didn't taste that great, but LORD, was it ever alcoholic.....When you drank a little, besides the liquid to vapour thing in your mouth, it felt like you were dribbling as what was on your lips also evaporated.

5 hours ago, thrILL! said:

LMAO the transcript quotes from the judge, attorneys and defendant in this are hilarious. 

I saw the full video on Reddit and it’s nothing short of hilarious indeed. That guy kept that exact face for like 2 minutes straight after realizing what he’d done.

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

LMAO the transcript quotes from the judge, attorneys and defendant in this are hilarious. 

The expression on his face when the judge told him to report to jail by 6:00 was priceless. This dude is that dumb. 

20 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Lotta dumb criminals in the news today 

The decision to make this election "Trump vs The System" when everybody hates The System was an . . . interesting choice. 

It wasn't that long ago that Trump let Hillary slide on what was a dead to rights FOIA violation (worth noting that Faucci and much of the NIH upper leadership are now in a similar situation) and Biden may very well have some serious legal issues of his own. 

Trump was rather moderate in his first term. What's the play here if he wins and decides he wants heads on pikes? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Lotta dumb criminals in the news today 

Seems there are a lot of dumb posts too. 

Serious question for you though. Is this the kind of kangaroo court you are OK with our country turning into? 

I'll wait to see if you have any honesty or are just OK because you don't like the person. I have a hunch. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The decision to make this election "Trump vs The System" when everybody hates The System was an . . . interesting choice. 

It wasn't that long ago that Trump let Hillary slide on what was a dead to rights FOIA violation (worth noting that Faucci and much of the NIH upper leadership are now in a similar situation) and Biden may very well have some serious legal issues of his own. 

Trump was rather moderate in his first term. What's the play here if he wins and decides he wants heads on pikes? 

That is not what we should want our country to turn into. Still waiting for somebody to tell me exactly what law he broke? Not what the judge's illegal jury orders forced the jury to find him guilty of? Just want to know what law he broke? 

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We talking literally or figuratively? 
To believe he’d kill people is to have TDS.

If he figuratively got everyone involved on a pike, obviously both parties spaz in their ways.

His speech was NICE. Classic exactly what he wants written in historical records mixed with WWE promo. It was like hearing Nixons voice.