Browns General Discussion

candyman93

On 11/26/2020 at 3:42 PM, ReggieCamp said:

There’s a DE on the practice squad (Malveaux). I’m guessing he gets called up.

He really flashed a few times last game. He has a great opportunity

On 11/27/2020 at 6:31 AM, candyman93 said:

We are awful stopping teams on 4th down.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/stats/_/type/team/name/cle

We have no significant presence inside

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

That would be awesome but I don't see that type of receiver. I think he could be a top 10 type but I don't see the best in the league or a top 5 guy.

He compares to him, he isnt as fast, but as agile imo. 

I think he can out bend linebackers and safety's on routes.

Coming out kelce had better measurables, but he was two years older than Harrison Bryant, bryant will be able to put on the 12-14 pounds and the muscle over that time and may still get a little quicker. 

Kelce 3 extra inches on his wingspan, and slightly larger hands which can make a difference when it comes to being a receiver.

Edited by Kiwibrown

25 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He compares to him, he isnt as fast, but as agile imo. 

I think he can out bend linebackers and safety's on routes.

Coming out kelce had better measurables, but he was two years older than Harrison Bryant, bryant will be able to put on the 12-14 pounds and the muscle over that time and may still get a little quicker. 

Kelce 3 extra inches on his wingspan, and slightly larger hands which can make a difference when it comes to being a receiver.

I do hope you're right. He hasn't shown me anything that jumps out as a star player let alone a superstar player. It's still early so there is a lot of time ahead of him but I still just see him as a 4th round pick who can occasionally help the team on Sunday.

Still not sure why he jumped to catch the Mayfield pass when he was in the end zone on that DPI. Jump up and reach down to catch a ball always strikes me as odd but maybe the wind took control of the ball.

If we were ever in a position like Denver, we could survive.

1. We run the ball more than any team anyways. So our identity doesn’t change a whole lot.

2. Jarvis can throw. So you could mix him in on some trick plays.

3. You can run wildcat with Nick and Kareem.

4. Our defense forces turnovers, so they could shorten the field for whomever the emergency QB would be.

5. If it’s in Cleveland, bad weather would favor us.

It would be a gimmicky offense, but absolutely possible for 1 game.

56 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If we were ever in a position like Denver, we could survive.

1. We run the ball more than any team anyways. So our identity doesn’t change a whole lot.

2. Jarvis can throw. So you could mix him in on some trick plays.

3. You can run wildcat with Nick and Kareem.

4. Our defense forces turnovers, so they could shorten the field for whomever the emergency QB would be.

5. If it’s in Cleveland, bad weather would favor us.

It would be a gimmicky offense, but absolutely possible for 1 game.

They moved the Baltimore and Pittsburgh game TWICE.....how in the HELL have not postponed this game???!?!?!!!!!!

If I was the Bronco's......LAW SUITE!!!

5 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

They moved the Baltimore and Pittsburgh game TWICE.....how in the HELL have not postponed this game???!?!?!!!!!!

If I was the Bronco's......LAW SUITE!!!

Well the Steelers and Ravens had a massive outbreak. Denver just had contract tracing that took out their QBs and nothing else. Their isn’t a need for law suit. If they even postponed it they still couldn’t get a QB in time

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Stefanski struggled today, but he’s THE guy at HC.

Prior to today, other first year HCs were 13-28.

Depodesta hit a home run.

I know some of you guys think that, but I thought Stefanski was fine today. There's always going to be calls here and there that I disagree with, but I thought he did a good job of mixing up the run and the pass. Didn't care for his first challenge but it didn't hurt us really. My only real gripe with him today was not kicking a FG to make it an 11 point game. Besides that, Stefanski was fine today, IMO. Wasn't his greatest game but he wasn't bad either.

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I know some of you guys think that, but I thought Stefanski was fine today. There's always going to be calls here and there that I disagree with, but I thought he did a good job of mixing up the run and the pass. Didn't care for his first challenge but it didn't hurt us really. My only real gripe with him today was not kicking a FG to make it an 11 point game. Besides that, Stefanski was fine today, IMO. Wasn't his greatest game but he wasn't bad either.

Yeah. I thought it his first drive play calling was garbage and was very pass heavy in the first half. Also thought it was a bad idea to not kick that FG to go up 11. I’m glad he showed faith in the offense but take your points

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

CBS is run by morons. They’re choosing to make Philly vs Green Bay their game of the week over two 8-3 teams playing against each other.

I think this game is getting flexed to SNF. Instead of Dev v. KC