Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Is it his left ankle? If so it would probably help. If it's his right ankle I would guess that would be a bad option.

Trick question it wouldn’t help at all. Dude is just being hampered by his able. Either position, his ankle would hinder him. 

It sucks when the younger and inexperienced players miss time. At least you can look forward to watching young guys develop even if your season isn’t what you expected.

I want Newsome and JOK to keep getting valuable reps. Same with Wills, Delpit, and DPJ.

In a way, I’m glad we faced Mahomes, Herbert, Murray, and now Rodgers. Those guys will pick apart your weaknesses and make you improve.

Edited by candyman93

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Trick question it wouldn’t help at all. Dude is just being hampered by his able. Either position, his ankle would hinder him. 

Sure, just like a bad ankle would hinder a QB but you would still prefer it not be his plant foot. If a LT is trying to stop an outside rush his left ankle would be his plant ankle. Opposite for RT.

Wills was decent last year and better than his backup this year. Not even considering signing him to a second contract at the moment though.