Browns General Discussion

candyman93

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What a meme. Guy just came in and nuked Flores to whore himself out for 48 hours. He’s a repugnant human being.

What’s really funny is how unnecessary it was. Like, there are some situations where people are in impossible spots.  There’s no good answer, whatever they say is gonna get picked apart by someone.

This wasn’t one of those situations.He could literally just kept drinking his tequila by his pool and doing whatever tf he does.  

He came out, made unprompted remarks insinuating stuff that didn’t happen, got nuked to the moon by his only possible competition for the most useless past or present member of the Browns organization and then retracted his statement.

Solid week Hue.

• Like 2

......5 years into the future......Hue has established a somewhat solid showing at Grambling St., and has another NFL itch that needs to be scratched.....so an as of yet undetermined job opening (for a coordinator's position, because who is going to hire this a$$ha+ to be their HC) opens up, and he throws his hat into the ring.

I can only imagine how the line of questioning goes.

So Hue, you've had some success at Grambling....but your success in the NFL was virtually non-existent.  Any thoughts on that?

OK Hue.  We get that.....but shortly ater Brian Flores, the new owner of the Dolphins, claimed back in 2022 that his former team owner, who had to relinquish ownership of the team to Mr. Flores as part of the lawsuit settlement, that the owner wanted to pay him extra to lose games, you felt it was necessary to jump in and say the same thing about Cleveland's beloved 2-time Super Bowl winning owner Jimmy Truckstop had done the same thing to you.  Remember that?

Yeah you remember.  But within 48 hours, you then reversed course and said that that had never actually occurred.  We're still on the same page, right?

OK.  So, what makes you think that you have any shred of credibility remaining?  Why in the world would any NFL team owner (other than Commanders owner Daniel Snyder of course) even schedule an interview with you?  A decade after your last foray into the NFL, what evidence is there that you can even function in this sort of a professional environment?

Any other answers besides this?  I've got a hint for you, Hue.  These are not the laurels upon which you should be resting.  Unfortunately, I received a text from our team president that we've filled the coordinator position you're here to talk about DURING our interview.  That being said, we do have a very unique opportunity for you within the organization.  What are your thoughts about managing the hot dog and pretzel venue behind section 347 in the upper deck of the stadium?  It won't be a full time gig, as we'll only be playing a maximum of 10 games at the stadium each year.  But we are in negotiations to have Motley Crue play their (Re){Re}retirement show here in mid July?  Would that interest you?

200.gif

OK, that's fine.  Can you show yourself out?  We need to talk to Jeff Gruden about running the international beer stand in the mezzanine.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I can, actually.

I’m sure you can. A heavy volume passing RPO system that doesn’t utilize our running backs, OL, and we don’t have the personnel to run it with roster and a quarterback leaning a fifth season in 5 years who has the most interceptions in the league over that time span. Gee, I wonder how that would end…

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Can you imagine Baker running that Andy Reid system? 😂😂😂

You mean an innovative passing scheme? That would be pretty cool to see for once, something that actually highlights the WRs and not just RBs and TEs

18 minutes ago, buno67 said:

You mean an innovative passing scheme?

Funny, nobody seemed to care about this in 2020. That's weird.

That would be pretty cool to see for once, something that actually highlights the WRs

Yeah, I totally want our woeful receiving corps to be highlighted and I want Baker, who has led the NFL in INT's since 2018, throwing the ball more. Plus, I want Baker learning a 5th system in 5 years. I'm sure that'll go great.

and not just RBs and TEs

Yeah, screw Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt. Throw more balls to Schwartz and Hollywood Higgins.