Browns General Discussion

candyman93

5 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I think this is just Hue trying to "Piggyback", his reputation is shot as a HC and he's still trying to remain Relevant......NO PRO COACH would choose to go 0-16, for any amount of money.....

And on top of that, the attempt to trade for the backup QB from Cinncy from Alabama. And the Whole "I'll Jump in the lake is we go 0-16".....None of that would make ANY sense...of COURSE unless this is Huey going over his Call Sheet for that weeks game:

smoking-lighter.gif

He didn't ever say he'd jump in the lake, he said "I'll be in the lake" as an exaggeration of being fired. Then when it happened he spun it to jumping into the lake.

Weird that the front office had to trade Carlos Hyde to prevent Hue from losing even more games by refusing to play Chubb. Maybe Hue thought we were tanking every year and didn't realize once a new season began that it was okay to win.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

He didn't ever say he'd jump in the lake, he said "I'll be in the lake" as an exaggeration of being fired. Then when it happened he spun it to jumping into the lake.

Weird that the front office had to trade Carlos Hyde to prevent Hue from losing even more games by refusing to play Chubb. Maybe Hue thought we were tanking every year and didn't realize once a new season began that it was okay to win.

I will take your word for it....I could have sworn I've seen him directly quoted saying that. I know personally for me, I would have HAD to say it.....I'm a Grown A$$ Man, aint no way someone is twisting my words around to lock me into doing something stupid..that essentially sealed his deal as being a Joke.......Just wouldnt happen to me...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I will take your word for it....I could have sworn I've seen him directly quoted saying that. I know personally for me, I would have HAD to say it.....I'm a Grown A$$ Man, aint no way someone is twisting my words around to lock me into doing something stupid..that essentially sealed his deal as being a Joke.......Just wouldnt happen to me...

"I'm not going 1-15," Jackson said. "No. I'll be swimming in that lake over there somewhere. That's not happening."

Presumably he was referring to the nearby Lake Erie.

"That's not happening," Jackson said. "I just know me too well."

He was right, we went 0-16. I don't think he meant he'd take a plunge if we failed I think it sounds as if he'd no longer have a job.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

"I'm not going 1-15," Jackson said. "No. I'll be swimming in that lake over there somewhere. That's not happening."

Presumably he was referring to the nearby Lake Erie.

"That's not happening," Jackson said. "I just know me too well."

He was right, we went 0-16. I don't think he meant he'd take a plunge if we failed I think it sounds as if he'd no longer have a job.

Gracias for the quote.....I respect you as a poster...you already know. That being said, if I was in the same position as Huey...the first person in my press conference that would start suggesting that.....I'd have to give them this look..."I aint Jumping in no lake Hoss"

stare-sam-jackson.gif

Followed by this look

DirtyAllArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

Notice......same hair style.....LOL

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sources-hue-jackson-may-join-brian-flores-lawsuit-claims-to-have-proof-that-browns-incentivized-tanking-200931895.html

On Tuesday, he added a wrinkle to those claims, suggesting that Haslam tied finances to what Diemert said was tanking. Responding to a tweet that said “Haslam wasn’t offering 100k per loss,” Jackson said “Trust me it was a good number!” 

Diemert then followed up with a series of tweets stating that Jackson has records to back up his claims, and that several team leaders (including Jackson) were a part of a bonus structure to “tank,” including former general manager Sashi Brown, chief strategy officer Paul DePodesta and current general manager Andrew Berry. Diemert added that both the NFL and commissioner Roger Goodell knew about it and “covered it up,” which is likely a reference to evidence provided during Jackson’s failed grievance against the Browns.

Says that Goodell knew about the tank, and was part of the cover up...lololololol

Get ur popcorn out fellas

29 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sources-hue-jackson-may-join-brian-flores-lawsuit-claims-to-have-proof-that-browns-incentivized-tanking-200931895.html

On Tuesday, he added a wrinkle to those claims, suggesting that Haslam tied finances to what Diemert said was tanking. Responding to a tweet that said “Haslam wasn’t offering 100k per loss,” Jackson said “Trust me it was a good number!” 

Diemert then followed up with a series of tweets stating that Jackson has records to back up his claims, and that several team leaders (including Jackson) were a part of a bonus structure to “tank,” including former general manager Sashi Brown, chief strategy officer Paul DePodesta and current general manager Andrew Berry. Diemert added that both the NFL and commissioner Roger Goodell knew about it and “covered it up,” which is likely a reference to evidence provided during Jackson’s failed grievance against the Browns.

Says that Goodell knew about the tank, and was part of the cover up...lololololol

Why would the NFL cover up for the Browns?  Just crack their *** and take a pick and be done with it.

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

My dream scenario has Hue exposing millions of unclaimed hidden dollars from the IRS and his 4D chess move landing him in prison.

• Like 1