Browns General Discussion

candyman93

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Funny, nobody seemed to care about this in 2020. That's weird.

Yeah, I totally want our woeful receiving corps to be highlighted and I want Baker, who has led the NFL in INT's since 2018, throwing the ball more. Plus, I want Baker learning a 5th system in 5 years. I'm sure that'll go great.

Yeah, screw Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt. Throw more balls to Schwartz and Hollywood Higgins.

scrabble right now:

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Like 5

We have an abundance of corners, Greedy, Ward, Nrwsome, Aj Green, are our best 4 and then we also have a solid player in Hill. 

If we had to trot 3 out and they are all healthy I would go Greedy, Newsome and Ward. 

We have the potential to move on from if the right opportunity came up, or we could include Hill in our safety group. Which I would like,  he could probably go ok at FS, he is a good tackler and has good vision.

• Like 1

Cannot wrap my mind around going all in on WRs in the draft.

Getting WRs for a coach that doesn't value them and a QB who either doesn't see or cannot hit them?

I get the "get them for the next guy" argument, but I want to win more now.

There are many other ways we can go in the draft that makes us a better team that should win more now.