Browns General Discussion

candyman93

12 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Have a weird feeling we beat the Chargers but lose to the Patriots

That would be true to form: aka give the fans that are just about ready to find other stuff do do on Sundays a reason to prolong their misery and get them excited about maybe finding our groove, then yanking the football away from us again like Lucy in Peanuts. I thought maybe that maddening inconsistency was a product of maddeningly inconsistent Mayfield, but clearly it's a through line in this organization.

Edited by dawgdish
  • Like 1

Stefanski is an above average offensive coordinator whose play calling is OK.  Problem he is in love with what he does best and fails as a head coach.  He hired Woods and  Pfeifer from Minnesota days and fails to coach them as he does not understand his responsibilities as HEAD coach.  I like him personally but bottom line he fails as head coach.  We should be 4-0.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, #32 said:

Stefanski is an above average offensive coordinator whose play calling is OK.  

I mean, the Browns are 4th in the NFL in yards and 6th in points with a career backup QB and Amari Cooper/David Njoku as the 2 best weapons outside of our rushing attack. I think we can give him more credit than that.

2 hours ago, #32 said:

Problem he is in love with what he does best and fails as a head coach.  He hired Woods and  Pfeifer from Minnesota days and fails to coach them as he does not understand his responsibilities as HEAD coach.  I like him personally but bottom line he fails as head coach.  We should be 4-0.

Those two hires definitely fall on him, and IMO, he needs to realize that if those two don't get better, he's gone/so are they.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, the Browns are 4th in the NFL in yards and 6th in points with a career backup QB and Amari Cooper/David Njoku as the 2 best weapons outside of our rushing attack. I think we can give him more credit than that.

Those two hires definitely fall on him, and IMO, he needs to realize that if those two don't get better, he's gone/so are they.

the greatest running back sense  jim brown 400 yards with 4 touchdowns 2wins 2 losses

j

51 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Having an offense rhat gets the ball out is a great thing

I think you have to give more credit to the line. We are getting the ball out slower than last year and still have a significantly lower pressure rate. A healthy Wills seems like it has a lot to do with it along with a much better result from the RT position. We haven't faced the greatest pass rushes yet so it may even out but so far the line has done significantly better than last year statistically.