Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

The success of our defense will be determined by our secondary. That could be a really strong unit.

Denzel Ward has superstar potential if healthy. Kevin Johnson has been really solid through camp the last few days.

If William's, ward, and johnson are lights out then it shrinks the field in a good way 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

If William's, ward, and johnson are lights out then it shrinks the field in a good way 

Everything I’ve ever read or seen suggests Ward is a stud when he’s actually on the field. His injuries are the only keeping him from being a star in the NFL (also needs to tackle). 

I really like Greedy as well. I think be possess incredible potential and will be our best player from the 2019 draft class.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Bring in Alec Ogletree

Darron Lee is also a free agent.

Bring in all of them. I'm not kidding. This is a bottom 3 LB unit in the NFL that just lost the only decent player off it. It's now the worst In the league. Why not go sign Mathews/Ogletree/Lee for veteran 1 year deals like they did with Joseph and Sendejo

Like I would really love to hear the logic as to why the Browns wouldn't drop 10m total on 3 starting LBs instead of really praying and hoping to God that goodson/Taki both play way above their heads 

Edited by AkronsWitness

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

wow it’s a good thing we completely neglected this unit in the offseason. 

@bruceb is right.  *stephen a x10*: y'all are so disrespectful.  Phillips will be our best linebacker going forward, possibly as soon as this year.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Bring in Alec Ogletree

Darron Lee is also a free agent.

Manny Lawson.

• Like 1