Browns General Discussion

candyman93

On 11/22/2023 at 8:37 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Im not judging him on his record or what he’s done as a HC, I’m judging him based on their defense.  Bosa, Mack, Derwin, etc and they’re terrible defensively. 

Outside of that he was a coordinator for 1 year.

Idk, I guess if we’re gonna insist on a proven dude, let’s get someone with some actual years under their belt.

Idk dude had been a stud DC when that has been his only role at just about every stop he has been at. Has learned from a bunch of great DCs. It just hasn’t worked out as HC. Maybe the experience has been worst enough that he just wants to stay a DC. 

The fun thing for him is if he gets fired and maybe gets scooped up by USC.

4 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

The way our WR’s are dropping everything and with Cooper getting banged up I would be very tempted to give Jarvis Landry a call.

Bring him in for a workout and if he looks ok and is asking for a fair price get him here 

Landry has drop issues as well. I’d be fine signing him just to see what he’s got. but I wouldn’t expect much. 

5 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

The way our WR’s are dropping everything and with Cooper getting banged up I would be very tempted to give Jarvis Landry a call.

Bring him in for a workout and if he looks ok and is asking for a fair price get him here 

I have to believe part of the issue with the drops is having 3 different QBs playing this season.

I think there’s some getting used to the way a QB throws, velocity, timing, etc., that’s gonna vary from player to player. 

If it were just one player I’d say they need to get their ish together, but everyone has been dropping stuff, including Amari.  

Needs to be cleaned up though, it’s a problem.

We are 7-4 and Myles is making a run for DPOTY. Would love to see him continue his pace. And see how far this team can go.

That said, if there is any risk of making things worse, sit the dude down until that’s not a risk anymore. Most likely this team isn’t going anywhere, given the current state of decimation/quarterback. Don’t sacrifice Myles for the sake of DTR and the ghost of Joe Flacco.