Rodgers and Patrick Split

gopackgo972

1 hour ago, YaddaHolla said:

Looks like Rodgers and Patrick have split ways. That’s a shame I really liked her. Is Rodgers ever going to settle down? Or is it him pushing these girls away? 

his first call should be to Erin Andrews or Olivia Munn for some rebound pounding. 

I believe Andrews is married....Oh well, now he can concentrate on football...

6 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Time for Aaron to settle down with a nice Packer girl.

full.jpg

Anyone else think this looks kinda like a dude with fake ****?

Actually the entire thing looks kinda weirdly shopped. The boobs are like a cup size different. Could be folded strangely, but there's no collar on the right side and the fabric looks different. Also kinda looks like her head is centered strangely on her neck? The bit of brown hair on her left shoulder and the rest is blonde (could just be the style though)? Not sure if just a bad job with the mascara or another bad airbrush leaving it unbalanced.

Maybe I'm tired and just need to go to bed.

Edited by AlexGreen#20

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Anyone else think this looks kinda like a dude with fake ****?

Actually the entire thing looks kinda weirdly shopped. The boobs are like a cup size different. Could be folded strangely, but there's no collar on the right side and the fabric looks different. Also kinda looks like her head is centered strangely on her neck? The bit of brown hair on her left shoulder and the rest is blonde (could just be the style though)? Not sure if just a bad job with the mascara or another bad airbrush leaving it unbalanced.

Maybe I'm tired and just need to go to bed.

Yup.  Sometimes the best analysis is no analysis.  

According to my gf, this is very sad and important news. I guess it deserves its own thread

Maybe they had to stay together too much in quarantine and found out they didn't like each other

Edited by JBURGE