2020 Training Camp

Danger

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I love how our narrative every season is ****ing injuries. People already talking upset vs WAS. Primary reasoning: our injuries. I love the Eagles and I love football, but man this is getting really exhausting honestly.

Would it even be an upset at this point? 

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So who tf is going to play LT and not get Carson killed? 

Apparently Matt Pryor who is routinely getting whooped by the likes of our backup defensive ends. Just pay Peters for crying out loud. Pryor at RG is fine. Not LT at all. Peters-Seumalo-Kelce-Pryor-Johnson honestly probably a top 10 OL. Stop F'ing around.

They have to cut 12 more before Saturday with no preseason games? Holy (bleep) Batman.

I haven't been following much I hope they got some live scrimmages in.

They have to be waiting on some roster cuts for a vet. (Riley Reiff?) 

Also not sure why they seem to be the only team making cuts so far...is that poor planning or poor talent evaluation? 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

They have to cut 12 more before Saturday with no preseason games? Holy (bleep) Batman.

I haven't been following much I hope they got some live scrimmages in.

They have to be waiting on some roster cuts for a vet. (Riley Reiff?) 

Also not sure why they seem to be the only team making cuts so far...is that poor planning or poor talent evaluation? 

Maybe they cut them early to give them a better chance at being picked up before the waiver wire is flooded with all the roster moves. That seems like a howie move 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

We worked out Cordy Glenn. We really don’t want to give JP any more money. Orrrrrr we think he can’t play there anymore. 

There may be some validity to Peters having to do those big kick slides with snap timing putting him more at risk for injury than playing at guard, but he's probably still our best option, so it does seem like they don't want to pay him.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

There may be some validity to Peters having to do those big kick slides with snap timing putting him more at risk for injury than playing at guard, but he's probably still our best option, so it does seem like they don't want to pay him.

They need more viable depth no matter what anyway. Say we throw some shekels at JP and he hurts himself like he does every 3rd game or so. Who TF is going in if Pryor is at guard?