Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I'm trying to look at what we actually know. 

We know Malf showed up in the write up. We know Jason chose Malf. We know you chose Jason.

So. Someone chose Jason for the frame. Jason redirected it to Malf. Counselor saw it happen.

Thus. The frame was set to discredit Jason. Which, once we saw it was wrong with Naz, should probably be ignored.

So. Following it logically, it shouldn't clear Malf. But it should give Jason a bit more clearance. 

Jason said his move works on redirecting kills. Does it work on any move?

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm trying to look at what we actually know. 

We know Malf showed up in the write up. We know Jason chose Malf. We know you chose Jason.

So. Someone chose Jason for the frame. Jason redirected it to Malf. Counselor saw it happen.

Thus. The frame was set to discredit Jason. Which, once we saw it was wrong with Naz, should probably be ignored.

So. Following it logically, it shouldn't clear Malf. But it should give Jason a bit more clearance. 

But i wasnt framed

On 8/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, theuntouchable said:
On 8/8/2020 at 4:07 PM, jasonwbantle said:

I read that already. Again, why vote for no death? I want everyone to die especially peter Parker.

I am scum and I think malf and hobo are scum too. And I dont like touch. My current vote is only bc he voted me. Tooth for a tooth I guess. I’ll switch my vote if someone makes a good reason to.

I humbly request All of you vote to hang me. Bring it on.

I don’t even know who you are

Interesting interaction here

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t see how Jason doesn’t have a color other than black which Villains have. 

The issue and what also points to Bucs (lol) is Jason said he redirects if someone tries to kill him. And redirects that to someone else

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Night 2

@theuntouchable was eliminated! He was J. Jonah Jameson, Triggered Multitasking JOAT Reporter, Symbiote.

@SwAg was eliminated! He was ???, ???, ???

Malfatron was investigated and found to be Villain.

1 move was used on or by Mwil last Night.

It is now Day 3. With 19 alive and 19 voting, it’s 10 to eliminate!

Malf isn't dead. If someone tried to hit Jason triggering the so called redirect that means there are 4 killers or Hobo/Josh are lying. I'm believing Hobo, so that means to believe Jason you have to believe there are 4 killers...i do not. Add in, his move didnt kill Malf and its pretty clear, Jason is lying and is scum 

None of this comes close to what Bucs is peddling. 

Jason and Bucs for sure 

You guys should also consider asking what players value threadplay and game solving more than other potential abilities. They killed Touch and SwAg last night, and given that they didn’t know Mwil 1.0 was a reflexive strongman roleblock, either used multiple moves there or a strongman type hit. 

@Forge you couldn’t resist killing Touch could you?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

But i wasnt framed

The move would reflect Jason's alignment - which he's claimed is and isn't villain - and whatever the opposite of the truth would be put onto you?

Right?

Which would mean Jason isn't villain?

I'm quite drunk. And this seems like a thing somebody else should be trying to figure out.

Or does the redirect reflect your true alignment? Well. The opposite.

36 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

NOTHING. If someone tries to kill me I can direct that damage at someone else. I don’t get any info on anything. I received no message from anyone and I can’t communicate with any group or person outside of the thread

@bucsfan333 this is very specific language. 

54 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You keep showing up randomly. What do you have for us. 

A smile and omnipotent presence 

52 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Rack with the inactive game (I do believe he said he would be inactive)

And Matts and MD with the occasional pop in lay low game. 

You can’t type those extra two letters?

44 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

That sounds like every MD game tbh

I concur

44 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I forgot you were playing this game. 

Play nice Counselor

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I see that I've missed a lot. Not sure I'll be able to catch up before the deadline, anyone want to fill me in?

Typical Racks is mafia post

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Oh what the ****

Lol.