Free agent thread

49erurtaza

I really need some help this week. Someone please help with these fantasy questions PPR redraft:

Dallas Goedert or Gronk Rest of season: I have Dallas and someone dropped Gronk last week. Thinking of spending a good amount on Gronk. Next to nothing in TE besides Gronk. Should I wait for Dallas? Idk, by the time he gets back Jeffrey, Reagor, Ertz will all be there, and the Eagles aren’t that good on offense. 

Ronald Jones, Joshua Kelley, Carlos Hyde or Damien Harris- my current RBs: Carson, Montgomery, Henderson, Gaskin, Fournette. Need a win this week so thinking of dropping Kelley for Carlos Hyde. Also strongly thinking about Rojo, and Damien Harris. I already lost Barkley, need RB help and a win. 

On 9/26/2020 at 7:17 PM, CriminalMind said:

Is Alshon Jefferies, more reliable as a WR3 than Harry/P Williams, rest of season, excluding this week (I'll win easily). Standard scoring.

Would need to drop L Murray or Harry, as speculative add.

I honestly only expect a few weeks out of Alshon before he gets banged up. They may be productive games, but I wouldn’t call him reliable at this point

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Dallas Goedert or Gronk Rest of season: I have Dallas and someone dropped Gronk last week. Thinking of spending a good amount on Gronk. Next to nothing in TE besides Gronk. Should I wait for Dallas? Idk, by the time he gets back Jeffrey, Reagor, Ertz will all be there, and the Eagles aren’t that good on offense. 

is there literally no one else? gronk is not rosterable and goedert might be out for like 8 weeks and by then fantasy will be almost over

someone I like that is probably out there is jordan atkins. hes not going to light the world on fire, but hes 100% better than both of those guys you mentioned

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Ronald Jones, Joshua Kelley, Carlos Hyde or Damien Harris- my current RBs: Carson, Montgomery, Henderson, Gaskin, Fournette. Need a win this week so thinking of dropping Kelley for Carlos Hyde. Also strongly thinking about Rojo, and Damien Harris. I already lost Barkley, need RB help and a win.

I would rather drop jones for hyde or jeff wilson jr. unless mostert comes back (possible), jeff wilson jr is going to get some touches this week

Thoughts on Robby Anderson ROS PPR?

Thinking about picking him up for a boom or bust WR3.  

Roster as is

WR1 D. Adams

WR2 Woods

WR R. Landry/Green/ (Or Deebo Samuel when he returns)

RB1 J. Jacobs 

RB2 J. Taylor

TE J. Smith

QB Minshew

Sitting at 1-2, I feel like I have a fairly decent roster maybe it’s just because of some house old names but I don’t feel I should have a losing record. It seems like my team is lacking big point potential and that’s where Robby Anderson comes into play he could give me that 20-30 point weekly output that it seems like my team is lacking. 

Need some help picking a TE this week with the unexpected bye. PPR league

Greg Olsen @ MIA

or 

Logan Thomas VS BAL

Im having a hard time with this one, I want to go Thomas but the matchup isn’t pretty. Love Olsens matchup but the game could out of hand quickly and the Hawks won’t be throwing. Both of them haven’t hit pay dirt since week 1.

I might trust Russ over Haskins playing Baltimore after they got owned on prime time television. 

Edited by mattyice0401