Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Guys I feel it deep in my gut that Blue is the werewolf here. I'm telling you, here's a bunch of paragraphs about why I think he's scum based on yesterday

What? You're reaching pal. No way that's me

We could always go Malf

No! Please sir! I am but a pitiable creature who just wants love...

Fine, I'm actually the investigator who investigated Blue

Well why didn't you say that before? That's the only thing we want to hear

The crowd gathers and goes to the forest to find Blue. They reach his cave to find the old man laying on the ground in tattered rags.

"Please...I am but an old hermit. I mean nobody any harm..."

"That's what they all say old man. Let's get him!"

The crowd swarms at Blue, who furrows his brow in frustration. He jumps up faster than his body could move and sprints past everybody before they could even react. He runs out of the cave and looks up at the sky. The sun has set and the moon has begun to rise. The full moon.

Blue's body begins transforming, his skin peeling away to reveal jet black fur underneath. His limbs extended and contorted as Blue shifted into a supernatural beast. Soon the old hermit was gone and facing the crowd was none other than a werewolf.

Blue lunged forward at the villagers, taking some out with just a swipe of his mighty clawed paws. He hacked away at the crowd but there were too many of them. They were climbing all over him and he couldn't move. Suddenly a shot rang out from the crowd. Blue felt a searing pain and his chest that slowly began to spread throughout his body and knew exactly what it is. A silver bullet. He dropped to the ground and began writing in agony. The fur began to fall off of him in clumps and his body turned to its normal proportions. Soon he was the old hermit man again. This once powerful beast, now a sad, dead man.

@Blue is dead. He was The Alpha, Werewolf-Aligned

--------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 2! You have until 10:30 PM EST to get your moves in. If I receive all night moves before then, night will end early.

@MWil23 @SwAg @Counselor @Forge @Malfatron @JoshstraDaymus @bcb1213 @Daboyle @Matts4313 @Daniel @Nazgul @ET80 @kingseanjohn @squire12

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Guys I feel it deep in my gut that Blue is the werewolf here. I'm telling you, here's a bunch of paragraphs about why I think he's scum based on yesterday

What? You're reaching pal. No way that's me

We could always go Malf

No! Please sir! I am but a pitiable creature who just wants love...

Fine, I'm actually the investigator who investigated Blue

Well why didn't you say that before? That's the only thing we want to hear

The crowd gathers and goes to the forest to find Blue. They reach his cave to find the old man laying on the ground in tattered rags.

"Please...I am but an old hermit. I mean nobody any harm..."

"That's what they all say old man. Let's get him!"

The crowd swarms at Blue, who furrows his brow in frustration. He jumps up faster than his body could move and sprints past everybody before they could even react. He runs out of the cave and looks up at the sky. The sun has set and the moon has begun to rise. The full moon.

Blue's body begins transforming, his skin peeling away to reveal jet black fur underneath. His limbs extended and contorted as Blue shifted into a supernatural beast. Soon the old hermit was gone and facing the crowd was none other than a werewolf.

Blue lunged forward at the villagers, taking some out with just a swipe of his mighty clawed paws. He hacked away at the crowd but there were too many of them. They were climbing all over him and he couldn't move. Suddenly a shot rang out from the crowd. Blue felt a searing pain and his chest that slowly began to spread throughout his body and knew exactly what it is. A silver bullet. He dropped to the ground and began writing in agony. The fur began to fall off of him in clumps and his body turned to its normal proportions. Soon he was the old hermit man again. This once powerful beast, now a sad, dead man.

@Blue is dead. He was The Alpha, Werewolf-Aligned

--------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 2! You have until 10:30 PM EST to get your moves in. If I receive all night moves before then, night will end early.

@MWil23 @SwAg @Counselor @Forge @Malfatron @JoshstraDaymus @bcb1213 @Daboyle @Matts4313 @Daniel @Nazgul @ET80 @kingseanjohn @squire12

@Blue - WTF - How could you lie to me like 14 times in 5 hours? You heathen.