Raiders release CB Prince Amukamara

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

What's worse, that he's probably done, or that I'm hoping the Browns pick him up with the depth issues they have at CB?

Eh, I'm sort of hoping he takes a visit to Houston to get into our CB rotation...

44 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Eh, I'm sort of hoping he takes a visit to Houston to get into our CB rotation...

Remind me this fall when our defense is getting roasted and I want to know why that I posted that willingly and floated the idea that the Browns should try and trade for Sean Lee. 

• Like 1

arnette had held him off as the starter throughout camp. amukamara is a pretty good lithmus test for being a respectable starting #2 corner, so that's a positive sign for arnette.

still, pretty surprised he's not being held onto as a reserve, but they're prioritizing young developmental guys like isaiah johnson and kesean nixon. but its weird that nevin lawson is still on the roster... definitely would have thought he would be let go of first

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Remind me this fall when our defense is getting roasted and I want to know why that I posted that willingly and floated the idea that the Browns should try and trade for Sean Lee. 

Trade for Berdnardrick McKinney. Denzel Ward is fair...

1 hour ago, BroncoBruin said:

Was a good indicator of what Prince had left when Fangio and Donatell weren’t interested (in spite of Prince’s own desire to go to Denver) while the Broncos had a glaring hole at RCB. 

Could be, but also it could be that they have high opinions of Bausby/Ojemudia to fill the other starting spot across from Bouye